• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mind Scape

Started by rooker1, February 27, 2007, 07:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulefisk

Looks like a great map so far.
I envy your patience. I don't think I could ever manage to hand-terraform a whole region.
It's gonne be cool to see how it turns out!  :satisfied:

rooker1

Hello everyone,

I'm baaaccck,

emilin, Heinz and Mulefisk, thanks for stopping by and for the nice comments.

I think I have just about everything I need and I have started building again. This time I have most of the transit routes done first.  Trying to get the sims to ride the train and subway.  We'll see what happens though. &idea

Here are a few more terrafroming pictures, enjoy. ()stsfd()

I'll start posting again on a more regular bases next week

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Flipside

Can't wait for the development, Robin. And you terraform it all yourself! A fellow-traveller, I see.  ;D

realdimension

Your industrial and harbour zones looks so realistic, very interesting  :thumbsup: Great region and terraforming!
Member of the TSC team.
Visit my showcase of modern towers!

kimcar

&apls Very nice work on the terraforming. The third pic is my favorite one. Great job :thumbsup:

rooker1

Hello,

Flipside, thanks for the visit and please wait no further the next update is now here. :thumbsup:
realdimension, thanks, the harbour and industrial area took me a long time, hopefully I can get get back to something similiar soon.  I had lost everything a month or so ago.
kimcar, thanks, I don't have a lot of time to terraform that great.  I'd rather play the game.  Anyways I usually change the land too much as I go to do a great job terraforming something spectacular, if you know what I mean. ;)

In this update you can see that I am trying to build my transit system first.  It's not the way I usually do things.  I use to build outwards, or as I go if that makes sense.
Here is the next update, everyone enjoy.

Until next time,
Call me Robin, please.

Mulefisk

Great update, and I gotta say, this is looking very promising.
Looking forward to the next update!

guurgkud

wow amazing update. thats looks very nice... cant wait to see the development :)  :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

rooker1

A very quick update,
Thanks to everyone who has stopped by esspecially Mulefisk and guurgkud.

Enjoy and I'll see you later

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Air6

Great harbour... can't wait to see the final result.

bat

Beautiful terraforming and pictures! wonderful pictures of your transit system! Fantastic harbour (looking forward to the final version) :thumbsup: &apls

Pat

Rooker those where just stunning last few updates i missed. Great work and will see you soon again - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

No time now, but I have some super fantastic news.
My wife and I just had our second baby on Sunday May 6th at 12:39 pm.
The baby, Nicholas was born at 8lbs 6oz and very healthy.

Now I have two boys.  The other one, Matias, is now 13 and a half months old.

I will do a proper update as soon as possible.

A Super Happy Dad two times over!!

Robin   ()stsfd()
:thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

meinhosen

Fantastic news on the baby   :thumbsup:

Very nice work on the transportation network... I'm eagerly awaiting seeing how you fill in the rest of the city.
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

kimcar

&apls Congrats to you and your wife for this great news. Take the time for your family, we can wait a bit. ;)

thundercrack83

WOW!

First, I must apologize for this being my first post here, I don't know how I missed your MD, but I am sure glad that I found it! I just   finished up going through all your pictures and you work is excellent, my friend! I love all the industrial areas that you have, especially those refineries in the first couple pages worth of pictures. And the port area that you're working on now looks immense, too! I will definitely be sticking around he to see further development!

Second (and more importantly), Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your baby boy! I hope everyone is well!

rooker1

Everyone is asleep and I have some free time.......for now.

meinhosen, Thank you very much and hopefully you like the next update.....tonight I hope.

kimcar, Thank you as well and I have taken the whole week off and some of next week too.  Great little vacation even if I stay home.  I get to to my older boy to the park, great times.

thundercrack83, thnks and no apologies needed.  Glad you like my MD and hopefully I see alot of you to come.  My wife and the family are very well, thanks.

See you soon

Robin
;D
:thumbsup:

Call me Robin, please.

Ralph

Great enbience !
Good job !

rooker1

Wow........my life is now busy than ever.  Starting my own company and I had no idea two boys were going to be so much work.  But I have found a few minutes to post a few pictures.

Ralph, thank for stopping in.

Very few, but please enjoy and I'll post again as soon as I can.

And last but not the least by far a picture of my two boys, exactly how I like them......quiet and sleeping. LOL  Just kidding.

Please enjoy until next time.

Robin   ()stsfd()

Call me Robin, please.

thundercrack83

Looking good, Robin. I love the black-and-white pictures, and your children are beautiful! Good luck with everything!