• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BAT Showcase

Started by mattb325, February 01, 2007, 04:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seraf

I think the roof looks great as it is  :thumbsup: Good work on this BAT  &apls &apls &apls

mattb325

Thanks Seraf  ()stsfd()

Starting to clear through the back-log of bats to be uploaded....I've uploaded the L2 Neo-classical Multi-function Central Station Transport Hub.

Gawd, what an awful name  &mmm

This is the El-Rail/Monorail/15m Viaduct Rail/L2 E-RRW/HSR station. It is a companion to the 7.5m station that shares the same design.

Get it here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3602

Unconstantean

That youtube building is amazing, just amazing.

brick_mortimer

Thanks for the new station :)

Quote from: mattb325 on April 06, 2018, 10:59:40 PM
Gawd, what an awful name  &mmm
Maybe we can go modern and call it the N-cM-fCSTH;D
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

PaPa-J

I like it!  It's to bad the texture on the roof didn't work out, I thought it would have looked cool.  Great job on the replacement texture anyway.  :thumbsup:
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

korver

Great job with the new textures on the roof, another fantastic BAT :)

The station looks very lovely as well :thumbsup:

belfastsocrates

That's turned out really well! I like the roof and I'm pleased I can add a floral flourish to the hill. Great addition to the game!
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

manga rivotra

Another stunning modern building you made !  :o Esthetically, It can be turn easily into a university facility or another civic building.
I am very excited to play with.  :thumbsup:

mattb325

Thanks guys, glad you like the altered roof on the Youtube building....once I altered the roof, I took some additional liberties with the model (so it is no longer a 'recreation'), but at 12x5 tiles it will make a statement anywhere it is placed.

I've uploaded another station. (Another awful name, but I think the acronyms are just as bad  :D $%Grinno$% )

The L2/15m Networks Galleria Grand Central Terminus Transit Hub.

For HSR/Monorail/15m Viaduct Rail Puzzle Pieces/L2 E-RRW/El-Rail networks interchanging with bus/subway and parking. The shopping mall is also functional in terms of jobs provided. For lovers of ultra-modern architecture  :P

Get it here:
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3603

Simmer2

That thing is soo "Blade Runner"!!

Perfect!!

Thank you for yet another great collection of stations, Matt &apls

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

mrbisonm

Dam it!....oups, sorry... I meant Darn it! This is better than just good. If I was to choose one BAT lately (in the last 5 years or so) to mention it to be perfect, this would be the one.....It's part of your doings that I still play this game....;)
Just Great, what else can I say....

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Unconstantean

The Galleria terminal is amazing (fun fact, in my country is a chain of shopping malls under the name Galleria). Very modern looking. I find it suitable as a cruise ship terminal/hub. It has that fluid design that fits a coastal area. I did a video to show what i mean:

https://youtu.be/PMPix0ZT2eI

belfastsocrates

Quote from: Unconstantean on April 10, 2018, 05:11:03 AMVery modern looking. I find it suitable as a cruise ship terminal/hub.

I was actually thinking that myself. I may have a go as lotting it as such for personal use in-game. It's a nice modern building that would suit a few purposes.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

mattb325

Thanks guys for the comments :thumbsup:

Quote from: Unconstantean on April 10, 2018, 05:11:03 AM
The Galleria terminal is amazing (fun fact, in my country is a chain of shopping malls under the name Galleria). Very modern looking. I find it suitable as a cruise ship terminal/hub. It has that fluid design that fits a coastal area. I did a video to show what i mean:

https://youtu.be/PMPix0ZT2eI

I hope your head cold gets better soon. It is no fun being sick once the weather starts to warm up.

Galleria is a common name for heaps of shopping centers everywhere around the world....this one just has a train line sticking out of the back  :D

Looking at your video, I have an idea to make this model completely functional as a seaport (basically as is). Leave it with me   ()what():satisfied:

brick_mortimer

Ah, now here's a railstation for a mayor with delusions of grandeur ambition (yes, that's the word..., "ambition") who wants to launch his city into the 21ste century!

Quote from: Simmer2 on April 09, 2018, 12:10:55 AM
That thing is soo "Blade Runner"!!
Yes, those huge screens do have a Blade Runner vibe
If only it were pyramid-shaped :P

Quote from: mattb325 on April 08, 2018, 02:22:04 PM
Another awful name, but I think the acronyms are just as bad  :D $%Grinno$% )
Mmmh, you might be right: NGGCTTH doesn't quite roll of the tongue :D
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

praiodan

Quote from: mattb325 on April 10, 2018, 01:20:49 PM
Galleria is a common name for heaps of shopping centers everywhere around the world....this one just has a train line sticking out of the back  :D

Until 2014 you were able to shop at the Galeria (Kaufhof) in Berlin at Ostbahnhof station. So having a department store named Galeria with rails attached infact is quite... unoriginal.  ::)  :D

mattb325

So, very quickly, this is a mock up of what I am thinking about for making the Galleria Rail Terminus into a cruise ship port.

You can see I have added new shaded gangway props (it still uses the model in the prop pack for the building) on either side and then used the 15m elevated roadway puzzle pieces to connect to where the tracks used to be. The back then becomes a loading area for goods.

I'll tweak the placement of the cruise liner so that it is as close as possible to the gangway and isn't run aground  :D ::) That will leave the other side free to plop a cruise liner of your choice (or just leave blank)

Andreas

That looks pretty cool! &apls I'm not entirely sure about the double road that goes inside, is this some loop for buses and taxis that go inside, unload their passengers for boarding the cruise ship? At first I thought "ferry terminal", but a cruise ship obviously isn't a ferry. ;) The entrance area of the station model facing towards the water is a nice touch, what about adding some café tables there?
Andreas

reddonquixote

That looks great! It seems to make a lot of sense. Somehow I feel like it needs to be white now instead of grey.. but meh...

That maxis cruise ship though... next to your amazing terminal looks like a cardboard cut out  :thumbsdown:
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

Unconstantean

usualy roads don't go in, since inside it's like a small airport terminal with cusotms , shops, waiting area