• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BAT Showcase

Started by mattb325, February 01, 2007, 04:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattb325

Thanks all - continuing on the retro theme at the start of the previous page....Beverly Apartments. It is modeled after a real building...lots of underground spaces.

Here:
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31835-beverly-apartments/

Tyberius06

Oh man! :)
It's really amazing. Now I see, that one of my next cities will be based on you lots, well I'm already using pretty much your stuff everywhere in my cities, but what I'm talking about is a nearly full MattB325's stuff city. ;)

Thank you your work on these gems! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

mattb325

Thanks Tyberius06  :)

Today's offering (still in mid-century mode)

Standard Federal Savings and Loan:

Here:
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31839-standard-federal-savings-and-loan/

mrbisonm

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Andreas

Fred, what are you doing, I'm drowning here! ???

Quite a unique building again, and surely an eye-catcher with that fountain/statue and the connected towers with different height. Together with the ING Direct my favorite lately!
Andreas

Nanami

More and more high quality BAT!

mrbisonm

Quote from: Andreas on July 09, 2017, 02:26:32 AM
Fred, what are you doing, I'm drowning here! ???

Sorry 'bout that, but when I see those "simple" mid-sized Office buildings so well done, I cannot resist to imagine what a townfull of these would like like in my game. ;)
Next time I'll bring a bucket........

seraf

Great work  :thumbsup:

manga rivotra

Each time that I look at your work, I find inspiration.  :) Really, the last buildings make me want to redo entire districts of my MD, just to see them growing.
And this basin with this sculpture ..... absolutely perfect !  &apls &apls &apls

mattb325

Lol...that emoji drowning the posters  :P

Today's one is a simple, boxy, more modern apartment. It's a 2x2 to compete with the HKABT stuff:

Here:
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31845-alighieri-apartments/

Dantes

Wow! MattB I love so much your architecture style! This one of the best condo ever I see!
An wonderful work!  &apls

Alan_Waters

They delight in the details. &apls &apls &apls

mattb325

Thankyou both  :thumbsup:

Today's offering is slightly newer - based on a college on Sydney's North Shore and works well on tight city lots as students can hang out on the roof terrace or mill around on the raised entrance area in front of the 'art'.

It is offered as a college and growable CS$$$

Here:
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3536

APSMS

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Dantes

3x3 Lot ? College ? Awesome! You are closing important gaps! It's perfect for small map player! I like it so much! Thank youuuu!

bombardiere

Another highly useful BAT.  :thumbsup: Although I am not convinced on the architecture or the original building.   :P I am not sure what kind of image they wanted to present. :D

Thank you for your effort. You are making excellent add-on and replacements for Maxis building sets.

art128

This will fit nicely in my university campus, along with your Eddy Hall BAT.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mrbisonm

Hmmmm, that reminded me of the old seminary bldg in the town near my place (Sherbrooke, Quebec), a private college. More or less similar architecture, older though.
Nicely done and surely useful in my towns. ;)
Again, excellent master's work.

Fred

The Seminary in Sherbrooke

Akallan

Thank you mattb325 for your BAT, it's beautiful! &apls
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

korver

Another gem. Excellent work :thumbsup: