• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM Progress

Started by remanh, October 12, 2008, 09:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

remanh

Hi all,

I was browsing around the forums, and it seems that so much energy is being put into other NAM projects, like RHW v.21, NWM, SAM, and the new traffic simulator.  So it brought me to this question:  Is another version of the actual NAM in development?  If so, why is there no mention of it?  (The last two versions have come out six and three months after their predecessors, respectively.)  Please, can someone inform me on the situation?

Diggis

NAM is a collection of all those projects you mentioned, rather than a single mod.  Largely the core of the mod has been unchanged for a while now and the releases have been to include updates to SAM, RHW etc.  We are always working on new NAM stuff and when we have enough ready, we will release it.  ;)

Andreas

There are also a few "core" projects that will be integrated into the main NAM files - there are not that many pictures at the moment, since the development takes place at the German SimForum in particular, but rather than showcasing the new stuff, we decided to spend the time on working with the NAM files instead, so a new NAM will see the light as soon as possible. ;)
Andreas

toxicpiano

I read on the wiki that shadow assassin had retired, does this mean no euro RHW for anything more than what we have now or is somebody continuining his work?
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

Andreas

You'll have to ask SA about that.
Andreas

Tarkus

If you do want to get a hold of SA, you'd probably have better luck contacting him at ST.  He's on there more frequently than here, as of late.

-Alex (Tarkus)