• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Translation Request for NAM Controller Error Message

Started by ebina, June 16, 2009, 06:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebina

From next update of the NAM, we will implement two different NAM controllers for the right hand drive languages and the left hand drive languages. It is needed to make certain puzzle pieces functional in LHD versions. To notify you when installed controller is not correct, some puzzle pieces that involve one way road will show an error message like this image.

In RHD language versions of SC4, if LHD controller is loaded. Original puzzle piece description is removed on purpose.

I would like to ask translators to translate the error message into your language so the error message could be more noticeable for members who don't speak English. Attached LTEXT files have already been assigned offset Group ID for each language. When you translated LTEXT files into your language please post it here. I'll merge translated messages into English version of the NAM locale. Since the LHD controller is not released to public yet, you cannot test if error message appears or not in your game at this point. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 0x01   US English Done
  • 0x02   UK English Done
  • 0x03   French Done
  • 0x04   German Done
  • 0x05   Italian Done
  • 0x06   Spanish Done
  • 0x07   Dutch Done
  • 0x08   Danish
  • 0x09   Swedish Done
  • 0x0A   Norwegian
  • 0x0B   Finnish Done
  • 0x0F   Japanese Done
  • 0x10   Polish
  • 0x11   Simplified Chinese
  • 0x12   Traditional Chinese
  • 0x23   Portuguese Done

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Andreas

Quote from: WC_EEND on June 16, 2009, 06:28:30 AM
I can give you a Dutch translation if you want

Well, then please go ahead, download the ZIP and translate the Dutch version with the Reader.

@ebina: I've attached the German translation. :)
Andreas

Rayden

And here is the Portuguese version  :thumbsup:

If no Spanish or Italian native comes with those language translations, I can also make them. ;)

RippleJet

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

ebina

Thank you very much, everyone. I'll try to compile first RC LHD controller today. I hope more languages will be translated before first public release of the LHD controller.

Rayden

Here is the Italian and Spanish, but I would prefer someone native to those countries to at least have a look at the text for any errors.

pierreh

ebina

Thank you for translating. I'll pass Italian, Spanish and French versions to Andreas.