• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lots by tcx

Started by tcx, July 14, 2009, 06:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcx

Hi, I'll show in this thread the lots I'm making for my cities, maybe you would see this lots in a MD later this year.

I'm no expert, I do the lots just the way I like them and with a lot od dependancies as I have almost every prop pack available and I use them all in Lot Editor.

I hope you can make some critics about the lots.

:)

tcx

First Lots :D

Restaurant Pack.

I'm using Kevdan25's models twith this lots, I made these thinking in making a row of restaurants.
The final version of the lots will not have the wall at the back.

alan_vzla

Very good lots, congratulations!

tcx

Thanks Alan.  :)

Now, the lots for the main square of the city.

tcx

more lots for my Latin Colonial Historic District

kimcar

&apls &aplsThose lots are excellent . You are even good in lotting my friend  ;D

tcx

Quote from: kimcar on July 17, 2009, 08:54:28 AM
&apls &aplsThose lots are excellent . You are even good in lotting my friend  ;D

Thanks for your comment kimCar :)

Three more lots.

tcx

more lots ....

all lots:

kimcar

&apls &apls Just excellent . Great skill

DebussyMan

IncreĆ­bles. Me gustan mucho. Tienes una plaza principal realmente bella.  &apls

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

tcx

Kimcar: Thank you so much for your comment.
Debussyman: Gracias :).

I plan to do more lots with that style, but for now I have these 4 lots for low-rise office areas.

The four lots forming a block.

tcx

2 more lots

this one is to complete the block of previous post.

TheTeaCat

Excellent lotting - very impressive. &apls

I like the way it all fits together so well. :thumbsup:

Personally I would turn the phone booths by 1800 so that they shield the caller a bit from the noise of the traffic ;)  other than that it looks superb :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

tcx

Quote from: TheTeaCat on July 25, 2009, 12:59:42 PM
Excellent lotting - very impressive. &apls
I like the way it all fits together so well. :thumbsup:
Personally I would turn the phone booths by 1800 so that they shield the caller a bit from the noise of the traffic ;)  other than that it looks superb :thumbsup:
:satisfied:
TTC

Thanks TTC :), I've changed the Phone booths and add more props to that lot. I hope you like the new lots.

another 4 lots, using models by IllTonkso and Tag_one

front:

back:

tcx

another 4 lots

I'm still looking for models with a maximum of 20 stories (that's the correct word?) for my low CBD :D

tcx

kimcar

&apls Good work once again. I`m sure the taxes gonna raise with the lotting that you have done. ;D

tcx

Thanks Kimcar, I do what I can and I'm sure there may be something wrong with the lots but ... I like them all.

Now, I made this to cover the space between the avenue curve, I still need to model something for this plaza, but I want to know what you think about it. It's a overhanging model and it's placed in a 1x1 lot. The trees are from the mayor's menu.

Fabian93

That's a pretty cool idea  &apls, but I think you should build a fence around the grass with the trees on.

beutelschlurf

moin tcx,

youre repertoire is just massive, ... and excellent of cource!  :thumbsup:

b_schlurf