• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Quote from: Jmouse on December 30, 2010, 06:03:50 PM
Love that terrain mod! Where can I find it?

For Joan ( and all those who are interested by this HD Terrain Mod from Orange_o ) :

Get it there :

http://www.toutsimcities.com/download/InstallPyreneanTerrainMod_1641.zip

When you'll  unzip that file , you'll find an installer where your can select your language ( English/French/German/Spanish) . When you'll start the installation , it opens a window where you have to chose between several possibilities ( Full Snow , Average Snow , High Snow, with or whithout Beach ) and a readme page is automatically opened with pictures to help you to chose .

That said , I invite you to try all versions to discover  the full scope of that great Mod ...

Then you need to download these 3 Textures Packs as dependencies :

http://www.toutsimcities.com/download/InstallPyreneanTexturePOne_1637.zip

http://www.toutsimcities.com/download/InstallPyreneanTexturePTwo_1639.zip

http://www.toutsimcities.com/download/InstallPyreneanTexturePThree_1640.zip

You have to , of course ,  remove firstly any previous Terrain Mod from your Plugins .

What I've shown with it so far in AntigOne is only a tiny part of its huge possibilities . Some great pictures of that Mod in action ...

From David himself ;

You'll find some others from Girafe ( he use it constantly in his BATing Thread ) : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=8378.0

Ennedi was also working about a similar HD Terrain Mod ... alas it seems that RL  has swallowed Adam just like Eve has swallowed the apple ... ::)

Cédric.

P.S. ; Kelis , The pond is from Pegasus , you'll find it on the STEX . I did just keep the photo realistic Base Textures & resize the Occupant Size of its invisible building to be able to use the Mayor Mod ploppable cattails on it .  ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Jmouse

Thank you, thank you, thank you Cédric. But wait, four great files deserve four thank yous, so thank you again! :D I remember seeing that second photo here on SC4D quite some time ago, but I didn't know the mod was ever released and certainly wouldn't have known where to look for it.

Joan

Badsim

Montbrac is a real place in Haute-Loire . That's even not a small village , just a small group of farms , a place name depending to Saint-Front wich is a larger village ...

Maybe , keeping that inspiration alive , I'll built Saint-Front one day ... Vincent (Vnaoned ) has  started a long time ago to BAT St-Front's church ( from the XIth century ) , so , who knows ...  ::)

Some other pictures ; the fourth farm of Montbrac & an abandoned chapel ...

The essential is there , the LotEditing part is over , I just need to finish landscaping details ( and I'm not satisfied with the stream so I'll try to rework it ...) before to present you Montbrac's definitive set of pictures . :P

Thanks for your visit to my little world ... :)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

art128

Holy ... petit jesus....  :o
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

cubby420

Whoa! Very impressive. I've been waffling on whether to switch to the Pyrenean Terrain Mod for some time...I think this set of pictures has made my indecisiveness rather silly. Even without other flora and whatnot, the textures look...real...  ;D

...looks like I'll have a new toy to play with next time I load up the game.

Onto your last update. As usual, its an amazing one. The scene with the church with the logging crane along that smooth country road is to die for. Your eye for mise-en-scène is sharp as ever.  &apls   &apls

I can't wait to see more.

ecoba

Cédric...  :o

Amazing work about Montbrac, it will be a fabulous day to see the completion !

Ethan

noahclem

Awesome to see more of this beautiful area!  &apls &apls  And of course cows are always fun  ;)

Nexis4Jersey

Nice , but where do you get the small power lines?

Jmouse

Absolutely stunning work, Cédric. So many thoughtful details to see in every photo. I am in awe of your talent.

Joan

zgmfx88s

bat

That are some awesome pictures there!
And the image of the cows at the beginning is really really beautiful!
Looking forward to more awesome views... :)

Sciurus

It's still  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Guillaume &apls &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Badsim

Thank you , glad you like it .  ;D

Nexis4Jersey , the pylons are from Buzzit  -  French Medium Voltage Pylons (HD) on the STEX : http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=25321 , I have had to turn .Model files to props & resize their Occupant Size with IliveReader ... that's a lot more comfortable for LotEditors , all creators should have a thought for LotEditors .  $%Grinno$%

Not the definitive set of pictures ( landscaping is almost as long than LotEditing ) but my very first  photoshop special effects ...

Hé hé , I can feel how it could easily become another addiction .  $%Grinno$%
No ! Just once , right here , right now . ;D

Cédric.

jafmo

Beautiful my friend. Congratulations for your superb work

rooker1

Your MD and these fantastic pictures has always been my addiction....great work my friend!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Nice added effects there to that beautiful place!
Looking forward to more...

Sciurus

*Cri hystérique*  :o :o :o :o AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! It's TOO wonderful! &apls &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Andreas

Personally, I prefer non-photoshopped SC4 screenshots, but the way you added those extras looks very nice. :)
Andreas

VeTram

Extremely realistic work as always!......absolutely wonderful :thumbsup:

-I have decided to read again from page1 as i have never managed to read all pages...but unfortunately there are many pics missing.....i still have a long way to go since nowpage....i am always trying to become a good Lotterer , and staying close to your threads and you with us , fill us with plenty of patience , enthusiasm , inspiration and learn....I will follow faithfully... Thank you :)
For every friend of this community , do NOT forget to send me a p.m if ever visit Greece .