• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

MMLS R US by SimNation

Started by SimNation, October 15, 2007, 09:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreas

Quote from: SimNation on October 29, 2007, 11:15:15 PM
I finshed the SFBT R$$ Park yesterday lol.

Uh, didn't you see my comment above that I already have MMLs for the SFBT park sets? So the work you did was not necessary. ;)

Anyway, it would be great if I could compile a somewhat "official" release with all MMLs available; I'll see if I can collect them from the various places, but of course it would be easier if you simply send them to me: andreas (at) simcityplaza (dot) de :)
Andreas

Diggis

Andreas,

I would like to update mine before I throw them through to you as when I was doing the MML up for Coego's Mass Transit he gave me some ideas for them which I would like to implement.  I'll try get onto this shortly.

Andreas

Sure, no sweat. :) It'll take a while to sort out things on my side anyway.
Andreas

SimNation

Diggis: Sure put them in..ill put a brief description for each one on my first post just in case anyone needs to refer to this thread.

Andreas: I read what you said about ur parks had a mml..for some reason it wouldnt show a mml for me maybe the one I dled from Stex a long time ago only partly downloaded...lol oh well its no biggie it took me only 5min to make i'll take it off that list above. Ill re-upload my them without your parks in.

Let me know when you guys make a offical one and ill close my download link

figui

this will really help me! thank you  :thumbsup:

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Andreas

Quote from: SimNation on October 30, 2007, 06:29:09 PM
Andreas: I read what you said about ur parks had a mml..for some reason it wouldnt show a mml for me maybe the one I dled from Stex a long time ago only partly downloaded...

Yeah, that's probably the case. It's possible that they are only included in the German release of my MML set, but I made them bilingual (English and German) right away.
Andreas

SC4BOY

I realize that all the excitement over the "new menu system" has caused everyone to back off on this MML thing, but to me they perform a HUGE WONDERFUL benefit. Did we ever get together the "master list" of MML's? I know MAS71 is working them into all his new multi-lot downloads and I think RebaLynn is too .. and I know others have chipped away at it here and there..

Can we post an update of what's going on if we get a chance Andreas? Thanks.

Diggis

There is a list at Pegs, which doesn't include these yet.  I was planning on adding them to it, but never got round to it.  I must sort that out.

SimNation

I know its been awhile since I posted but I got some news for people who use MMLs still as I do often. I have a expansion to the MMLs I have already made planned. Its gonna take me a bit of time to do but here a rough list of the new MMLs I am making.

• JRJ Ploppable Ships
  • JRJ Breakwater
  • PEG CDK OWW2 Pier
  • PEG CDK OWW2 Boardwalk
  • PEG CDK OWW2 Marina
  • PEG CDK Beach
  • PEG CDK SP Row Warehouses
  • SLST Port Realism Pack II Container Terminals
  • Modular Storage System Parking Lots
  • Lilo Park Base Set
  • Modular Mall System
  • Somy Industrial Pier(Hope to get it to work this time)
  • TSC Canal Base Set

Those are the only ones I will be making that I will put into a Addon to the ones I already made.Since I use the lots I am making these MMLs for they will be tested by me of course before I put up a off site link to them. All 13 will be done by the end of Feburary at the latest. Iam gonna have them as a seperate attachment from the main one on the 1st page so there is no confusion.Of course since Pegs stuff is constantly growing any new lots will be added to that corresponding mml and I will just write a update date next to it on a list name on the 1st page.