• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxdita

I have manually activated your bobblhead account and locked your bobblhead1 account. You should be able to enjoy the LEX now.

produce

jmyers2043

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

neontrix

I am also having problems logging in... I'm not sure why, I've changed my password several times and I'm still getting that stupid gorilla! Any help would be appriciated.  :)

jmyers2043

Quote from: neontrix on April 03, 2012, 07:52:26 AM
I am also having problems logging in... I'm not sure why, I've changed my password several times and I'm still getting that stupid gorilla! Any help would be appriciated.  :)

The SC4D forums and the LEX are the same but different. Changing your password here does not change your password there.

I'm not sure why either as your last download wasn't that long ago. I deactivated yourprofile then reactivated it. Try now. Reply here if you can't get in and I'll reset your password.

- Jim

viwa_cs

Hi,

I've changed my PW for the forum but now i miss my Password for the lex, can someone reset it?

Regards
Carsten

Cltcdrgn

Hello,

It has been awhile since I've been here.  I had to get a new computer since my last one fried.  I need to have my Password for the LEX reset.  My username is Cltcdrgn, and my email is cltcwtch@hotmail.com.  Thanks &mmm

jmyers2043

Hey Carsten

Quote from: viwa_cs on April 07, 2012, 09:03:28 AM
I've changed my PW for the forum but now i miss my Password for the lex, can someone reset it?

I'll send you a PM

- Jim

jmyers2043

Hi Roman

Quote from: Cltcdrgn on April 07, 2012, 09:48:31 AM
... It has been awhile since I've been here....

I'll send you a PM

- Jim

old boat

Hello.  My hd crashed since last I used the lex and I don't know my password, nor am I sure about my correct username.  I may be blind but I did not notice a link to recover my password.  So I tried to register anew but the link in the activation email sends me to the "bad data monkey".  Any help would be much appreciated.

jmyers2043

Hello Old Boat

Quote from: old boat on April 17, 2012, 01:52:12 PM
Hello.  My hd crashed since last I used the lex and I don't know my password, nor am I sure about my correct username.  I may be blind but I did not notice a link to recover my password.  So I tried to register anew but the link in the activation email sends me to the "bad data monkey".  Any help would be much appreciated.

Send me a PM with your email address. I'll use it to locate your LEX profile. I'm sure I can get you going again. 

- Jim

sananelan

Hi there.

I just registered today, but I can't login to the LEX, any help?

knightojc

I can't log into the LEX. gives me monkey with "you have entered invalid data"," incorrect login." System quality controller is having problem with the data you entered...  Please help!!??

jmyers2043

Hello Knight

Quote from: knightojc on May 03, 2012, 08:17:27 PM
I can't log into the LEX. gives me monkey with "you have entered invalid data"," incorrect login." System quality controller is having problem with the data you entered...  Please help!!??

I manually activated your account. Try again.

- Jim

Jim14409

If I may butt in here with my experience, hopefully it will be of help to someone.

I kept having trouble a week or so ago when I began visiting the site again and finally realized that Firefox recognizes the URL to be the same for the forums and for the LEX and so if you save your login information it tries to apply the same password to both sites. I finally resolved to let Firefox save login info for the forums and I override and enter my password manually when logging in to the LEX. Do NOT select the pop-up option to change your password or it will then be wrong for the forums. Hope this helps.

I'm sure someone else could have said this in fewer words, however I don't have that talent.  :D
I'm glad they made SimCity because I'm getting too old to get down in the dirt and make roads and towns like I did as a kid. ;)

zahrul3

Been some while since I haven't been using the LEX

I forgot the password to "zahrul3"

jmyers2043

Quote from: zahrul3 on May 05, 2012, 12:07:47 AM
Been some while since I haven't been using the LEX

I forgot the password to "zahrul3"

Hi Zahrul

I will send you a PM

- Jim

Hell DoomSpawN

When I try to active my LEX account, It says that the user is already active

Sorry if I have bad english

jmyers2043

Hi Hell DoomSpawN

Quote from: Hell DoomSpawN on May 05, 2012, 02:38:48 PM
When I try to active my LEX account, It says that the user is already active

Sorry if I have bad english

I manually activated your account. Try now.

- Jim

schokoladeneis 1

Found it!  :D

Hey admins,
i've forgotten my passwort too.
Can you please reset it.
My username should be the same like the forums username. (If not try schokoladeneis1) 
:-[ dammit i'm not sure!
thank you