• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

To Do or Not To DO

Started by tkirch, March 21, 2009, 07:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tkirch

It's been along while since I play SC4.  A long time since I made an appearance in here.  Lately I got the itch to play again.  Now I have to reload the game go back and download a lot of things.  Where do I start comes to me first so much great stuff.  Then I see the site for Cities XL and think to myself should I wait for that.  I just want to know all of your thoughts on the subject because I respect a lot of people's opinions in here.

Thank you

Todd

mightygoose

play, cities xl is end of the year and it will take a few months for content to appear.. plenty of time.. :P
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Ennedi

Mightygoose is right, and Cities XL will be something different. When it will be released (and some custom content will appear) then you will decide.
So play SC4 if it is a pleasure for you  :)

Nice to see you again! :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Pat

SC4 EVER MORE!!! that is all I got to say on it  Todd ;)  Ohh other then yea sure CXL may be tempting but I will forever love my sc4....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tkirch

Well I am going to come back and get back into SC4.  NOw I have to go and download everything I want again and look back through a year and a half of stuff to find new stuff.  This could take months to do  :D

Diggis

Donate to the site and get the DVD, well worth it.

tag_one

I can really recommend the DVD, it contains all the common dependencies and has some great and exclusive content as well ;)