• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Chrisadams3997

Started by projectadam, December 17, 2008, 02:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

projectadam

Since the Rural Renewal Project is locked, I thought I would just make a quick post to say it is good news that the work is being packaged but MUCH BETTER news hearing that Chrisadams3997 is still alive. Earlier this year in the Fantasy Football League I have been competing in for at least five years, I learned that one of my online "friends" had died suddenly and unexpectedly due to heart complications. It is an eerie feeling finding that out and for anyone that communicates with Chrisadams3997 or if they would happen to come to this thread, pass on that it is good to hear that they are still around, happy holidays and wishing you nothing but the best :)
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

Lilojame

This are good news indeed! I personally never communicated with Chrisadams3997 but was worrying nevertheless.

Darn, I had similar experience like projectadama did, but an on-line firend managed to survive the stroke. It has changed my view upon on-line friends tho since we can never really know what is going on with them in RL and well, if they dissapear suddenly I switch into my worrying "mode" instantly.

Anyhow, it is great to hear that Chrisadams3997 is alive and kicking!  :)

Edit: Oh, and I am joining to what  projectadam said: happy holidays and all the best!

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting LilojameĀ“s Corner or if you wish go to LilojameĀ“s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Diggis

Adam,  I know what you mean, I have a couple of friends on here who are MIA and knowing one of them was quite sick worries me no end.  Unfortunatly I doubt I will ever know for sure.

It was me that contacted Chris and I did reply that I was glad to hear he was about.   :thumbsup:

BarbyW

I hope to have the RRP files on the LEX in the next few days.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

buckbeach

I want to thank you Diggis, BarbyW and Wouanagaine for your contacting Chrisadams3997 and helping bring these lost items back to us.