• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Who are your favourite SC4 people

Started by JoeST, September 16, 2008, 08:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

Check out this link and fill in the form. You can do it as many times as you like :)

Just thought it would be nice to see who is most valued in the community. Once I have a large list of participants I will parse and upload the results.

and ofcourse, the best type of marketing is viral so stick this in your sig:

[url=http://joest.arcath.net/survey/]Vote for your favourite SC4 People evar[/url]

Thanks

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

frdrcklim

Does this include people in Simtropolis or other SC4 sites?
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

frdrcklim

Yep, I still got it.

FrankU

I voted!
Not too many names.... I tried to keep my list short, because otherwise there would be no difference between any of you. And that's beside the point of the listing, isn't it?

JoeST

have as many as you want, then there will be a truthfull result :)

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

gobo77

Sorry for my bad english....

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

metarvo

Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

JoeST

thanks to all who have voted, the best thing you can do is tell other people about it :)

Sheep49

Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

JoeST

looks to me like I forgot about this ;D

so for an update on who is where:

1. JeroniJ
2. Tarkus
3. dedgren
4. simgoober
5. andreas

there is currently only ~50 voters... please spread it round and get loads and loads of people to vote. especialy if there is someone that isnt listed already ;)

Joe

Andreas

Quote from: JoeST on October 06, 2008, 09:03:42 AM
5. andreas

That surely can't be representative (with 50 votes so far), being named along with such legends like SimGoober and Jeronij. ;)
Andreas

JoeST

sithlrd98

Haljackey

I did my part. 

I also see you posted a thread about this @ ST.  Have you considered going to other sites as well or have you already?  That should attract more votes and may be less, shall we say, "bais"?  (I may be looking for another word there)

Andreas:  Congrats!  Wanna know why you made the top 5?  Because you're awesome! :P  You deserve it! 

Best,
-Haljackey

Tarkus

Quote from: Haljackey on October 06, 2008, 06:16:01 PM
Andreas:  Congrats!  Wanna know why you made the top 5?  Because you're awesome! :P  You deserve it! 

I can only echo Hal's sentiments here.   :thumbsup:

Not sure what all I did to get #2, though.   :D  Sure, I plunked around with some RUL files, but I'm not the only one by any means.  ;)

Pat

Alex you deserve it too  :thumbsup: cause just as much as Andrea's you both are awesome!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

frdrcklim

I thought you would get in Pat. Anyway, it would be nice to get a complete list on the next update.

Yep, I still got it.