• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Need Maxis mod

Started by Breeze, August 15, 2008, 02:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breeze

I've recently reinstalled sc4 again and I cannot for life of me log onto the official maxis site for the buildings as props mod.

I've searched about everywhere for the mod but no luck, just lookin for some ideas where to find that sucker  :-[

Diggis

bwatterud

Follow the links in this thread to a page where you can download all of the additional maxis landmarks, and buildings as props.  It was made for Mac users, but the files are exactly the same, so anyone who can't access the official site can use it. 

blakesterville

I tried to look on the official site for it , but I couldnt find it(Im not a member of that site though)but I dont know where your problem is.
if you cant find the official site : look it up on google, its there.
its probably a good idea to backup all your stuff so that in case something like this happens , you can just copy it over from the backup.
Im not heavy on mods , when I reinstalled the operating system a couple months ago , I couldnt back it up with the norten 360's backup feature(we should have just copied it to another hard drive , oops!!! , cant go back now   &slywhy did I trust norten 360???)but anyway , I didnt reinstall all of the mods , its more fun (in some ways , and its so much faster to start)when you dont have a gigiabyte of mods anyway. 

ohh!!! I just updated this post instead of making a new one - that would clutter the thread , please read this too breeze.
if you are talking about a mod that stops all growth of maxis buildings , I thought I saw one at www.simcitycentral.net , but I couldnt find it again.
You could just download a ton of buildings so that most of them are custom , but you would need lots and lots of ram.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I just updated this - make sure to read this:

________________________________________________________-_-__-_--
I found it!!!here is a link
http://www.sc4devotion.com/SC4D_Maxis_files_LE.html
that is the actual "maxis buildings as props" thing - I got confused about it and thought you were talking about something different - sorry.