• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tales at TeaTime

Started by TheTeaCat, May 22, 2007, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threestooges

Here's to 5 years, and hopefully many more after that! Loved the recent pictures Derry, detail like that is what I've come to expect from TaTT.
-Matt

noahclem

A big congratulations on 5 excellent years here  &dance

RickD

Five years already. Congratulations.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

benedict

Nice surprise return - and those beautiful nature scenes have propelled your MD to number one on this week's Ben's Top Ten - well done!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Yan077

Congrats Derry for those fantastic last five years  &apls  &apls  &apls

I always love to make a come back in your MD seeing all your soooo sweet rural pictures !!!
But we want more  :P

bat

Two great images there.
And congrats on 5 years of your MD!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: &apls &apls

carlfatal

Wonderful pictures again, so calmly and pieceful...
And Congrats on Your 5 years jubilee!  &apls
Greetz, Carl

TheTeaCat

1,327 days since the last post!!

Well. No wonder its a bit dusty in here!

Long time has passed and for a while I didn't play the game but.....
the bug was too strong and after playing the new game for a while I realised
just where my heart really is and that's playing SC4 and calling this place my home on the net.

Now I have been getting back into playing the game the way I like to (slowly) but I do have some pics
for you all to enjoy.

Click on all pics to see them full size!!

Only a few pics but hope you like!

Right now for a little other little bit of news!

How about a new region to build on? By the way this one is HUGE!
Perfect for lots of all sorts of fun!

Now you really have to click on the next pic to see it in its true size! Took a week to plant all the flora!!!

Now I do hope you will follow me along the journey and this time I am planning to stay for quite a while!

Right Time for a cuppa and thinking about where to start the cleaning!

Regards

Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

EDGE4194

Welcome back Derry! I look forward to watching the development.

--Eric

Vizoria

Good stuff! I like your style, especially the urban scenes!

vester

That was about time for a cuppar.

Great to see you back.

art128

Nice to see you back Derry, that new region surely is nice. All the nice hills and mountains should make a nice playground for your skills. :)

Beautiful start, these little towns are really nice. The third picture is really beautiful.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Jmouse

My goodness, there are NUTs all over the place doing wonderful things. It's great to see you back playing our favorite game again.  And you're right, the bug has bitten all of us and we can stray but we can't stay away.

The business district is very well composed, and everyone knows I'm a fool for dark night shots. My favorite is the one with the farm fields, though. When I'm ready to open the game again, farming will be ground zero.

That's quite a challenging map you've set your sites on, and with your experience and eye for detail, I know you'll enjoy building on it. And we'll enjoy watching it turn into a ruggedly beautiful home for a bunch of lucky Sims.

compdude787

Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Girafe

Awesome Derry  &apls &apls &apls

Glad you came back with beautiful pictures  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

belfastsocrates

Fantastic update, the town images are lovely but I really love the observatory and rural/forest images, those are beautiful!
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Swordmaster

Right on mate! Glad to see you're updating! Only about a year till your 10th anniversary :D

Love the town and the map. I'm very lucky to have had a little sneak peek of what's to come. Here's to a great year with loads of tea!

Cheers
Willy

Simmer2

Nice to see you back at it  :thumbsup:
Love that night shot!!

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

noahclem

Great pictures again  &apls  It's really nice to watch your city come together. I especially like the picture with the observatory  :thumbsup:

c.p.

Great to see you back :thumbsup:  I look forward to seeing how you develop that map.  The little town at the fork in the river with the farms and trees looks great, as does the observatory &apls