• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your games oddities

Started by TheTeaCat, November 27, 2006, 09:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiimeiser

Nice... I wish those horses were their own thing... And I wish I had the buildings too...
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

First time I had a small overcrowd clinic. Second time I had a bigger hospital only 70% full. Now I have an even bigger one only 20%. And she still complains! Is this a bug?

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

dahemac

Quote from: Terring7 on February 09, 2020, 07:59:46 AM
First time I had a small overcrowd clinic. Second time I had a bigger hospital only 70% full. Now I have an even bigger one only 20%. And she still complains! Is this a bug?

Go to Data Views — Health and check that no other lots are highlighted. Sometimes other lots, like fruit markets have health effects and you may have to adjust those too.

Wiimeiser

...Are these skyscrapers, hovels and factories on those farm lots Maxis lots? They disappeared when I reloaded the city after installing everything except the NAM. But if they are Maxis buildings being farm fields, then we have a major code red bug somewhere in my plugins, a Capitol Grill, or perhaps a MISSINGNO., to give some ideas...
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...