• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Any Interest in a Regional Game Play?

Started by projectadam, February 15, 2009, 09:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

projectadam

I have been thinking about this for sometime and I have a region that is almost completed that I think would allow for some great regional play. I have been looking at other regional game plays and this one would be different by:

It will almost all be completely built up from the start from nothing.

There will be no points so anyone at anytime could make as big of a contribution as someone who has been playing from the start.

Developments will be proposed on 50 x 50 squares. Once one of these squares has (I am thinking three proposals but am not for sure on the number) a vote will be made by the entire participating community and the best proposal deemed by majority vote wins the development spot.

Just like in life, a new proposal can be submitted and win over an existing one but would need a 2/3 majority to win over the current development. There also needs to be a certain period that has past before new proposals can take over old ones.

This is just a fraction of the things I have thought about and am willing to add new things and ideas but I just wanted to test out the waters and see if there was any interest. I am hoping there is ;)
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

City Builder

I've never thought about this, but it sounds interesting.
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!