• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How to Road over RHW?

Started by dunzer, May 04, 2008, 01:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunzer

I have been trying to create the type of Road overpass shown below and I cant seem to figure it out.  I may just be being stupid but, I have been searching these forums and experimenting and I still can't get it. :'(  Does anyone have a link or instructions they can provide to me?

I have been able to place the puzzle pieces ontop of the RHW but how do you connect the road to them?  Also, if the RHW is divide (has a median, as in the pic) how do you connect the puzzle pieces together?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

P.S. I am also using the Ennedi SlopeMod with the Smooth.dat and I have the Hole Digger and Raiser Lots.

Quote from: dedgren on April 28, 2008, 01:30:59 AM
Start out with a nice tidy road overpass bridging RHW-4.

Gaston

It is actually a combination of both NAM road puzzle pieces and RHW/MIS puzzle pieces.      Start up a test city (nice and flat to start) and then just start playing with um.     Tab thru the ring and place each piece so you can see what they look like.    Experimenting with the new stuff is what I call fun.        If you don't want to do that and want "instant gratification"   (Okay I asked for it to   &ops ), do an advanced search for RHW limiting the amount of time to this past week.     It will be there.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

dunzer

Big Thanks Gaston  &apls

I knew I was missing something simple. :D  The additional pieces from NAM are exactly what I needed.

jplumbley

Quote from: Warrior on May 04, 2008, 02:06:01 PM
Just a tiny note, can you please post any help threads/questions in the NAM place board.

Moved to the appropriate Board.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM