• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

Oh Cédric!

It's still a pleasure to see your images, and I hope all's good in your life, and good luck if you work hard ;) So, see you later,

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

bat

It's nice to see some new pictures here!
And they are really beautiful! Nice work on that area!!! :thumbsup:

djvandrake

Hello Cedric.   :)

It has been a very long time, and for that please accept my humble apologies.  My life has been, shall we say very challenging as of late. BUT, I'm improving things and getting back into SC4 once again.  I came to view Antigone searching for the considerable inspiration that you always provide.  I got so much more than I ever dreamed of.

I just read your MD from start to finish, every picture and reply. It took hours of pure joy.  The beauty and majesty of what you are able to create with your vision is awe-inspiring and it nearly moved me to tears.  Every detail, every lot, texture, color is in perfect harmony.  Your eye misses nothing.  You sir are a master artist.  You take the energy and creations of so many and weave them into a tapestry that is all your own, unique, and beautiful.

Thank you for sharing with us your amazing creations.  I know it will be a while before you return being summer and you're hard at work.  Please take good care of yourself and I look forward to seeing more of your artisty in the future.  You have inspired me to return to the game and even try making a few custom lots myself (and oh are they inadequate!)  :D

As you are fond of saying...."Until the next.."

DJVanDrake  (Dane)

kimcar

Nice to see your work again  :thumbsup:

emilin

Welcom back, Cedric. Good to see you lotting again. Wonderful stuff!

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Leodido

I've also read the whole MD and I must say your work has really inspired me to create my own city.
You can really create beautiful sceneries.

I hope to read more soon!

A bientot,

Léo le Suisse Romand.

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

citymax

Always too good !! :)

Girafe

Always amazing !! very nice Job.

A master in lot editor and thanks for the good batters to help you  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

threeswept

Always a surprise...and, a splendid visit to see some of the best lotting. Great, great work!

Nardo69

Welcome back Cédric!

And WOW!!!  :o what a great urban river - I can almost smell it! No Disneyland channel, no naturalistic utopia - just the brown (not too) smelly sewer they are in dense urban environment (even though it had been much worse in the past in Europe).

And speaking of crazy lot editor and magician, well, the border in between is rather vague and hard to spot ... ;)

Take care!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Badsim

Thank you all , thank you so much for these years of enthusiasm and support , but , everything needing to end , AntigOne is closed .
Let say "just lost in its own meanders ..." , it belongs from now to History .

No way I come back . ()sad()

Because ... ::)

... something else , something bigger is coming .  ;D

It's just like if AntigOne was the training to that " something else " .

See you soon in the "Projects" section , with a dream team . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

art128

It's really sad to see Antigone going out,  but I hope you'll enjoy your new project as this one, Cédric !  :thumbsup:
I'm looking forward to the project section to see the new thing coming (La voie sacrée ? ! )
Take care,
-Arthur. &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Hey Cedric,

Great to hear from you, especially here in AntigOne.
Sad news, but at the same time you have got me very curious about this "Dream Team" and the "Project".
No need to worry about AntgOne as it now has it's place in history and will be looked upon for years, I have no doubt about this, and it is already in the perfect place.....MD HoF!  &apls
I look forward to seeing what you have planned next.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Sciurus

Hé Cédric!

It's very damage that your city goes out, but if it's for somethig bigger, better and more beautiful, I can accept the fact :D.
I know that I can't wait for your next project! &hlp &hlp

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

JoeST

Oh no....:(

but I cant wait for your next project :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

dedgren

Cédric, that sounds wonderful.  AntigOne's star is firmly fixed in the heavens- it is great to hear that something new is on the way.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

djvandrake

Something bigger than Antigone?  Now that has me immensly curious, and I can't wait to see what magic you have in store..

A toast to Antigone, and to what the future holds.  :thumbsup:  ;D

metarvo

No more AntigOne?  &mmm

Well, it's had a good run, and it's in the HoF now.  You should be proud, Cédric.  I look forward to seeing your new project.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Gwail

Le roi est mort, vive le roi!

As a loyal lurker I can say, that I'm thrilled thinking about the new project, if the AntigOne was only a "training" ;).

Thanks and good luck!
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

serebii666

Im bittersweet over this. Im sad Antigone is closing  :'( but I content in the thing that you will present to us. I will sure to keep a look out for it.
I guess the only thing left to say is, Bon Chance! :thumbsup: &apls
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><