• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Great update Cédric  :thumbsup:
your forest look really good  :thumbsup:
also ( as always  $%Grinno$% ) excellent lots  &apls
the third pic is my favorite  &apls
great work with the "moissonneuse-batteuse" my friend  :thumbsup:
(can we have a region shot ? )
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

gobo77

Sorry for my bad english....

Orange_o_

cédric mon anglais étant très médiocre, je vais commenter en français.

C'est extrêmement impressionnant ce que tu fais, j'adore la méticulosité que tu apportes à tes images, le soins des détails pour recopier l'existant.

Comme tu le sais je suis en train de faire un deuxième pack de prop, si tu as besoin de quoique ce soit, demande moi, quand je vois ce que tu en fais je n'hésiterais pas une seconde à réaliser tes demandes.

EDIT: Please use English in the MD forums, or provide a full translation. Thanks. -Dustin (thundercrack83).

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Earth quake

Wow, Cédric, This simply beautiful and Exceptionnal.  &apls
Your forest is really realistic and splendid and I really like your different farm.  :thumbsup:
How long it took you?

Ps: je vois que tu adore les props d'orange ?  $%Grinno$%
C'est vrais que l'on pourrais jamais vraiment le remercier de ce qu'il a fait.

Translation:
I see that you loves the orange prop? $%Grinno$ %
It is true that one can never really thank it that it made.

pvarcoe

Those are most beautiful farm pictures Cedric, among the best I have ever seen.
The work on trees is excellent too!

Badsim

Daily news ...

Quote from: sim-al2 on October 28, 2008, 01:04:27 PM
Maybe I'll try to make my own sawmill before you post pictures of yours.  ::)

I'm afraid that's too late ...

This is Eymard Sawmill - Isère / France .
Untill there , I've used mainly my memories but that time I needed an example ...

This is just a preview ...

Still a lot of work , as you can notice that I'm reworking the Newman Inc Water Company at the same time . ;)

Quote from: Toichus Maximus on October 28, 2008, 11:02:50 AM
i don't see a sawmill... yet. A spur rail road with an old steam loco (wish there were more props for the tiny ones, like a Shay 2-truck steam engine) that takes it to the sawmill?

Cheers,
Matt

As you can see , Matt , AntigOne is definitely too modern for that ...  :P
Thanks for your comment . :thumbsup:

Quote from: art128 on October 28, 2008, 01:23:31 PM

Can we have a region shot ? )
Arthur

Not yet ... :P

Quote from: pvarcoe on October 29, 2008, 08:38:41 AM
Those are most beautiful farm pictures Cedric, among the best I have ever seen.

Thanks , Phil , that means a lot coming from you ... I've tried something completely european and this wouldn't have been possible only a few months ago . Thanks to Andreas & SFBT ...

Quote from: Orange_o_ on October 29, 2008, 01:23:24 AM
cédric mon anglais étant très médiocre, je vais commenter en français.

C'est extrêmement impressionnant ce que tu fais, j'adore la méticulosité que tu apportes à tes images, le soins des détails pour recopier l'existant.

Comme tu le sais je suis en train de faire un deuxième pack de prop, si tu as besoin de quoique ce soit, demande moi, quand je vois ce que tu en fais je n'hésiterais pas une seconde à réaliser tes demandes.

Hello Orange !  :)

Translation of his post ; Orange proposes me to BAT some props for me ... I'm going to suggest him a few things .... by PM . :P

Merci , mille fois , Orange - Un prénom ?
Bon , je n'aime pas demander , mais puisque tu proposes ...
D'abord ça tombe très bien puisque travaillant sur une scierie , j'attends dèjà avec impatience tes stockages de rondins ...

Je t'envoies un PM avec quelques suggestions - et photos - dans la soirée ... :thumbsup:

Thanks to Earth quake , Youcef & gobo as well . :thumbsup:

Later .

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat

Fantastic work there on the previews! And looking forward to the update...

And also beautiful rural farms there on the previous update and the pictures of them are excellent!!! Fantastic work, too! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Youcefk69

C'est vraiment beau ! Comme d'habitude  :thumbsup:
C'est quoi cette grosse tâche d'ombre vers les rails ?

EDIT: Please use in English in the MD sections, or provide a full translation. Thanks. - Dustin (thundercrack83)

art128

You never stop to do LE  :P
that lot is awesome ! I never see that before  &apls
It's a great idea my friend  :thumbsup:
very realistic Sawmill  :thumbsup:
but I think the same like Youcef, what's that strange shadow on the rail ?
Arthur

Props & Texture Catalog

gobo77

Air6

Hi Cédric,

This is a long time that I not write a comment about your fantastic work. But you know I'm always a big fan of Antigone (city) but I must admit that I like this travel in the countryside of Antigone  :thumbsup:
Concerning to your sawmill, the texture that you use is a bit too clean, but I think you know it  ::) And you must regulate the problem of shadows with train cars props.

Encore bravo à bientôt. Ben

Earth quake

Just beautiful.

This teaser is really more realistic and splendid.

You are the best lotter of sc4.  $%Grinno$%

just excellent work.

Ps: j'ai jamais de mot en anglais pour poster un commentaire sur tes MAJ.  :D

metarvo

AntigOne makes another turn, yet the LOT quality continues to increase.  Way to go, Cedric!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Jmouse

To backtrack a bit, the fields are especially beautiful surrounded by the new seasonal tree lots - they look so natural, and I love the harvest scenes. That's exactly what's going on near where I live, but there is no scenery nearly as lovely as that which you have shared with us.

And thank you for discussing your ideas on the use of weeds. I, too, like "weed B" and have started using it quite a bit. I have some other notions on how to use Chris' weeds and grasses as well, and have tried a few of them out lately thanks to your example.

The sawmill is awesome - so much detail - and the train with cars full of lumber is a thoughtful touch. I guess the thing that amazes me the most is your versatility. In barely a month's time, you've gone from creating a castle surrounded by a Medieval village to a sawmill surrounded by farms and fields. And you've achieved the same level of stunning success in both cases.

I await the next installment in this fascinating adventure...
Joan

sim-al2

That's a very nice saw mill. I knew you would win, because I haven't even fired up the LE in a week. ::) I like your recreation a lot. (no pun intended, but still achieved!) Too bad we don't have more rural-type industrial buildings.  &mmm
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Badsim

Work in progresses ... So nothing finished yet .

Quote from: Air6 on October 30, 2008, 06:15:45 AM

Concerning to your sawmill, the texture that you use is a bit too clean, but I think you know it  ::) And you must regulate the problem of shadows with train cars props.

R6 , you should comment more often as I'm ready to take in consideration criticism , advices and suggestions ... As you can see , the shadows problem has been solved by changing the train props ... now from jestarr and these ones are a lot better . I've also tried to dirty the ground textures by adding overlays suggesting sawdust . Hope you like these changes .  :thumbsup:

Nothing finished and works stopped . I'm waiting for new props from Orange ...
This is what I've suggested him as new props and if he release them - and I know he has started to -  , you'll truly see something here never seen before ...

Due to the amount of props already used and to come , have had to split the sawmill with 3 Lots .

The main building is a versin of Logistics Centres from cogeo , so it has jobs ...

The entrance for Log on trucks is a version of MAXIS' recycling center ...

And I created a third Lot . Entrance and parking for employees / exit for trucks with finished products .

A few others specific Lots .

Well , waiting for new props to be released , I'm going to work at an uploadable version of my Larch trees forest Lots . ;D

Pictures now dedicated to Joan .... & Orange:thumbsup:

Later .

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

art128

It's always incredible Cedric &apls
this sawmill is very stunning  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
everything you do is great my friend  :thumbsup:
looking forward to the next ... (or Antigone downtown  :P )
Arthur  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Great new pictures there of your LE-work! Looks beautiful! :thumbsup:

Youcefk69

gobo77

very good!

Now I don't know more synonyms for great.....