• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Setting CAM stage (possible bug)

Started by H2Odk, February 10, 2013, 10:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H2Odk

(Possible bug) When PIMX changes a CAM Occupant Group it adds an additional CAM OG, and when it deletes all CAM stages it still have the CAM OG.

Additional question:
If a building is used on lots with different stages should all the stages be checked, or should there always only be 1 stage set?

wouanagaine

Yes this is a possible bug, but as you may not load all your files in PIMX, it has no way to know that you actually delete all CAM lots :(
So it is up to you to clean it

For your other question, I think you can check all needed stage ( but I might be wrong as it is quite old in my memory ). I know we had long discussion about doing one building in one lot only vs one building in multiple lots

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

H2Odk

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. When PIMX changes a CAM stage eg. from 9 to 10, it duplicates the CAM OG. So you end up with it having 2 CAM OG and the CAM stage.

This is a building that have been changed from stage 9 to 10

as you can see it has an extra "CAM: CS$$$ CAMeLot" after the change.

It adds another for every change made to it.

wouanagaine

ok, so yes this is a bug, but I don't think it inmpact the game in anyway

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

H2Odk

Thanks for the reply.

I'll ask in the CAM forum what effect it has on the gameplay (if any)