• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

NOTE: Please make sure to use the LEX Password Reset Form!

Dear SC4D member,

Having problems with your LEX registration ?¿ 99% of times it is due to typing a wrong email address  $%Grinno$% ....

Anyway, if you did not receive the LEX activation email, post your username here. We will check and fix this asap.

Thanks for your understanding  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Mobius

hey jeronij

i just re-registered with the username Mobius and i havent recieved the notification....thanx again in advance for all your help

Colyn

I see you also registered as "cyr" on the LEX ... I have now activated your Mobius record ... I think msn is eating the e-mail from this LEX.

I will delete the "cyr" registration.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

BourneID

Hey Bro... I registered... received the comfermation letter... clicked the link...got the long and winding road...  tried to sign in again... and got me a typing monkey... tried signing in there and it says the information is incorrect.. am sure I typed it exactly as I did when registering..  tried the link in the email a second time.. and it says the account is active.. so the login I am using should work.    :angrymore:

dont post my picture at Jackies request... and I am labled a TM... harsh :)

Smile Y'all

Colyn

Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

BarbyW

Narocos, I have deleted the username The Game. Thanks for letting us know.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

narocos300

BourneID

Nope... Sorry for the late reply... I have been out of town working... I am still unable to get in using the Login info I put in...could you delete the account and let me try again?

Smile Y'all

BarbyW

I don't see that you have registered at the LEX. If you have used another username let me know otherwise try again.

BourneID

I got the confermation Email thing the first time and clicked the link....  oh well, I tried again... am just waiting on the email to be sent...   I so want to try out that Dat packer...   How well will it work on 4.5gigs?     if it does have a big diffrence... that might bring me back into playing SC4...

Smile Y'all

jeronij

BourneID, 4.5 GB ??? ?¿ and how long does it take the game to load actually ;) ?¿
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

BarbyW

bourneid, I manually activated you  ;D so you should just be able to log in now.

BourneID

depends on the current background processes that are loaded at the time...   but on a undeveloped tile... 5-10 minutes...  on a developed tile...  30-40 minutes...

it helps that I have 4gigs of PC3200 mem....  not much though

----  alright... its gotta be me... I still cant get in... email me with the info... reset or something... before I pull my hair out... I dont know if its cause I mistyped something... or what... god my memory isnt what it used to be.

Smile Y'all

Alek King of SC4

aww man 4.5 gigs how is that possible deleate some of the garbage stuff, i trimmed mine down to just over 1gig now from near 2, and still think i have "all the good stuff".

good luck with the sc4dat packer man u will love it.

BourneID

I'm in... I'm in... yah hooy   

AK... its alot like some of those folks and pokimon... gotta collect them all...  over the years... I have used so many lots to develope Broome County... I have completly lost track... so removing them could pose a problem... and deciding which ones are keepers, and which ones must go.. would be alot like deciding which child I love more...

Smile Y'all

Doc

I'd love to check out the LEX, but I can't seem to access it. I've tried to register twice, but haven't received an e-mail. (I don't know if this is in any way related, but when I tried to register for the site itself a few months ago when it first started, I didn't get an e-mail. Finally got registered the other day with Jeroni's help, for which I am grateful.) If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated. My profile is current with my current username and e-mail.

Thank you very much!

Love the site and the people!
...Doc  aka Doxxp29

BarbyW

I have activated you, Doc, so you should be able to access the LEX now.

Katten Gustaf

Hi, I managed to activate my LEX acount but thougt some feedback migth be useful.

The LEX activation link I recived seems to be broken. Then I klicked on it I got to a page with a ape and an error message that said "user allready active", I tried once more with the same result.
Then I tried copying-and-pasting the url into my browser it worked fine.

Diggis

try logging in.  Sounds like your active already.

Doc

Thank You, Barby! Appreciate the assist. The LEX is awesome! And, of course, it's always good to see your creations made easily available. Been a fan for a long time. Thanks!
...Doc  aka Doxxp29