• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Travis' UCC mod shop

Started by Travis, August 02, 2007, 11:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Riot

Yoshi, i have VIP and im not even in ITC. it ain't hard to get  :D

Great lot trav(y) hahahaha

Shadow Assassin

Move it over a little bit... parts of the ship seem to be overlapping onto the PEG waterfront. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Travis

Since you all liked that pic so much, here's one from another angle... ;D

Oh, and Daniel (Shadow Assassin)...

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on June 03, 2008, 11:37:14 PM
Move it over a little bit... parts of the ship seem to be overlapping onto the PEG waterfront. :P
I think it looks this way because of the perspective of the pic, because the flight deck overhangs the hull of the ship some. ;)

Pat Riot

Great, cept for one thing. See the gate at the entrance? you can just walk in, then take a right if you are a terrorist  :D
amazing lot travis.

yoshiisland2

Only such a great lot could go with such a great BAT like that.  Great job Jeff and Travis ;D :thumbsup:

Now, perhaps if I had a lotter like this back then my BATs wouldn't have been so horrible... $%Grinno$%

Moving RIGHT along here...excellent work, can't wait to see more. ;)

Pat

looking like we'll be shipping off to be in the navy now lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Travis

Ladies and Gentleman...

...Now availible on the STEX. ;D

GET IT HERE!

More to come soon, folks. :)

yoshiisland2

Also, that wasn't a question. >:(  You will download the lot and you will LIKE IT!!! $%Grinno$%  Just kidding of course...but seriously, it's up, so feel free to come get it while it's hot! &hlp

Pat Riot

^Don't want to knwo what that was about. has travis been trying to emulate his council of evil character? That would not be good :D

Good work travis, although i have had this for a while :p

Pat

Travis that is a great lot!!! I truly like it and thank you for your hard work!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Travis

Ladies and Gentleman, now available at your local LEX...

GET IT HERE!

...and meanwhile, something new coming out of Travis' Re-Mod shop...

Later.

:thumbsup:

CasperVg

Well, not my favourite BAT and the query could've been better; but I'm glad it's been CAMified.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

yoshiisland2

A LEX upload and you figured out custom queries...god dang Travis you are on a roll these days! :thumbsup:

Pat

hollllllly crap maynard that is wonderful there Travis!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Travis

The latest stuff I've been working on...while the other stuff is in testing. ;)

A set of LA CAMeLots. ;D

paroch

Great work on your lots and bats there Travis - Hats off to the ITC Team, you guys are fast putting together a great catalogue of work :thumbsup:

All the best,

Paul

Travis

My latest work:

...and that's just the beginning. ;D

yoshiisland2

That is probably the best airport I've seen, especially compared to the Maxis ones. $%Grinno$%  You've really outdone yourself here Travis, awesome stuff!! &apls :thumbsup:

Chrisadams3997

Looks great Trav, really like the baggage handling carts.  Any chance of making them random props >:D

Monorail Master

Uhh. those signs (VMS pack 1)you posted on the STEX, well I can't download it. I tried and tried and it still won't download it. can you atleast fix it or PM me the file so I can download it. or go to my profile and you'll see my e-mail address so you can send it to me. well, I hope you can fix the problem.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination