• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Travis' UCC mod shop

Started by Travis, August 02, 2007, 11:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiahouDun

Looks awesome, I'm really excited for the release :D
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Pat Riot

quit cha teasing and release! ;D
i was about to have a "This is TG" moment then i was like,"o wait....".

Travis

Some more ITC stuff in the pipeline... ;)

:thumbsup:

yoshiisland2

I've already commented how awesome these new BATers' buildings but what the heck I'll say it again... ;D

Great job tiemanj on the BAT and kudos to Travis on the very sweet lot! :thumbsup:

swat-medic

These are very good, keep it up!

jayo

Ahhh

I've been LOTing tiemanj's BATs aswell ( His beach condos )

The watchovia building looks great  :thumbsup:

Exellent work
And tiemanj(if your there),you've chose an exellent LOTter

:thumbsup:
I'm back

Pat

Very good there Travis!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat Riot

It fits nice and snug in my downtown. If I subconciously told you I would test it, it works great. good modding/lotting travis.

Travis

Thanks goes to Alfred, Jack, Pat, Jake and Ian for the comments. :)

Progress is moving quickly along now...

Might only be a few more weeks... ;)

Pat

Looking good there Travis and didnt you say that ummm several months ago lol....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Chrisadams3997

Yeah Travis, didn't you say that a few months ago? I mean, what's the holdup... wait a minute, I've got a call...

"What you want to know when the RRP is going to be done?  Look I'll have to call you back."

Anyway, like I was saying, stop messing around and get it finished, $%Grinno$% lol.  It's looking good.  When you release it I'll probably end up spend a few hours plopping all of them just to check out the lots  ;D.

Chris

yoshiisland2

Reminds me of my new/old middle school's Track field, except the county is too cheap to provide real football goals. $%Grinno$%  lol, keep up the great work ;D ;)

Travis

Hehe, it was only 8 or so months ago since I first said that. :-[ :P

Here's something more to nibble on... ;)

yoshiisland2

Nibble on?  So it's not just sweet, sweet candy for the eyes?  Oh heavenly day! :D :P  Great job on that. :thumbsup:

Pat

*snickers*  Looking good there Travis so about anther 8 months or soo right??? hehehee  :D

Pat Riot

Travis, this is why i took your plugins folder. I knew you were never going to release, so i stole them. They work great btw. good work :thumbsup:

CasperVg

I guess I won't do any suggestions that might delay the release even further. I've personally been able to test them out, and they are of enormous quality, and even translated!  ::)

When finished, ask the modeler to make them into soccer fields, and make a new set with soccer fields  :P
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Travis

Thanks for the comments everyone. ;)

Now, while the football fields are finishing up, there's something new in the oven... ;)

The result of a recent collaboration between me and Jeff (tiemanj), one of ITC's newer members. :)

More to come soon- and any comments are appreciated. ;)

yoshiisland2

How many times must I comment on this beautiful thing? ::)  Haha, I love the new mosaic Travis, and it was great to get VIP access to developers' shots via MSN...that's right, in all your faces!! :D Hehe, awesome work though, can't wait to have my own copy!  Great work Jeff and Travis, but so sorry, with the economy like this you'll both have to share a :thumbsup:  :P

jayo

Well jeffs great at BATing(I'm doing something for him at the moment)

And you have a simalar LOTing style to me actually-Heavy use of cycledogg  ::)
I'm back