• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Manchou's home

Started by manchou, December 22, 2009, 06:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thingfishs

it really looks magnificent &apls
I look forward to using it.

Yan077

I agree, this is a magnificient station   &apls &apls

Girafe

Nice work Manchou, your progress are very important and your creation are so beautiful  &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

serebii666

I love it! And I can't wait to use the wall-2-walls! C'est vraiment merveilleuse! &apls
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

manchou

Hello everyone !  :)

Thanks for your great comments  :thumbsup: !
Today a new BAT ! I put these image with the BAT without textures to look the diffence with textures  ;)!

A+
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Silur

I think, You can produce really excellent object with some rural textures  :thumbsup:

warconstruct

splendid work my friend  &apls
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

manchou

Thanks to you !
A little new !

A+

thingfishs

looks brilliant manchou &apls
I love the corrugated roof although maybe the corrugations themselves are slightly wide. What's the material on the sliding doors? Are they newer (than the roof) corrugated doors? They look a little bland in comparison to the awesome textures everywhere else and maybe could do with some more definition. I feel uneasy about giving advice to someone producing such amazing work but that's what stands out to me.

manchou

Thanks a lot  ()stsfd() ! To the corrugated roof, for me it's not too slightly !But for the door i'm agree the texture is too bland ;) ! I can change that ! and the material it is steel !

Sciurus

It's really wonderful, magnificient, congrats Paul!!! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

manchou

Thanks Guillaume  :) !

Here is the finished BAT ! I have changed the texture of sliding door, it's more bland ! Are you ok with the new texture thingfishs ? ;)

If tou have some comments about details ... before the export ^^

A+

iamgoingtoeatyou

'A little new !'

You mean a little old? :D

gottago

Wonderful work Manchou! The textures are really excellent!

Since you asked for comments on details... ::) ...

The wide 3-panel door or window on the backside under the red tile roof looks like a flat texture. The vertical piers need to be modeled to give it some depth.

In the opening on the far right of the back side, there looks like there is no texture on the inside wall.

Also, the glass on the red front door to the left looks too transparent--you see the wall and floor inside too clearly for a daytime view.

It would be good to see a bit of something inside the big shed--boxes or anything at all.

And the back porch looks a bit too clean for such an old building, and maybe a railing would add more interest.

But these are indeed details, the BAT is really wonderful!

thingfishs

Looks great to me Manchou :thumbsup:
I agree it would be nice to see something inside, that is if it's still in use...

I particularly like the effect you've achieved on the walls here, where the outside layer is slowly breaking away; you ever thought of doing a texture tutorial?

manchou

Quote from: gottagoThe wide 3-panel door or window on the backside under the red tile roof looks like a flat texture. The vertical piers need to be modeled to give it some depth.

Yes you right! I have change that ;) !

Quote from: gottagoIn the opening on the far right of the back side, there looks like there is no texture on the inside wall.

I don't understand this sentence ! But all of my "box" are textured :) !

Quote from: gottagoAlso, the glass on the red front door to the left looks too transparent--you see the wall and floor inside too clearly for a daytime view.

you speak about the inside about the house? yes it's a bit too transparent  &mmm !

Quote from: gottagoIt would be good to see a bit of something inside the big shed--boxes or anything at all.

Yes  $%Grinno$% it seem it's a little clean too ! But i don't know what i put in that !  ()what()

Quote from: gottagoAnd the back porch looks a bit too clean for such an old building, and maybe a railing would add more interest.

Sure i can put on the texture moss and lichen !

Quote from: gottagoBut these are indeed details, the BAT is really wonderful!

A big thanks for your constructive comments ! Thanks to you i can improve my BAT  :thumbsup:

Quote from: thingfishsI agree it would be nice to see something inside, that is if it's still in use...

Yes i'm agree with you ! I change that ! And thanks for you compliment ^^ !

Quote from: thingfishsI particularly like the effect you've achieved on the walls here, where the outside layer is slowly breaking away; you ever thought of doing a texture tutorial?

Euh ^^ ! My english is not very good for ths moment but yes a day i can do a tutorial about doing textures ! To do a good texture is not difficult, if you have good eyes, and you observ real building you can reproduce the texture with details !

Couchpotato

Quote from: manchou on January 14, 2010, 12:44:26 PM

Euh ^^ ! My english is not very good for ths moment but yes a day i can do a tutorial about doing textures ! To do a good texture is not difficult, if you have good eyes, and you observ real building you can reproduce the texture with details !

Your english is just fine and a tutorial would be great.   :thumbsup:   With enough pictures, good english doesn't matter too much.
Really like how real your buildings look with these textures. 

manchou

Thanks :) ! Since 3 days i work on the FSH of my BAT to have shutters close the night and open the day and nw it's ok ...

A+

mightygoose

now that is spectacular.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Silur