• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Christmas market

Started by Shadow, April 12, 2008, 08:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hello ! Here is my first creation under, it is a Christmas market... Sorry for my poor English, but I don't speak English  &ops  ;D

Earth quake

Excellent Start Shadow, and Welcome to the TSC team.
Dependance ?  :D

Pat

That looks very good Shadow!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Shadow

Thank you !  :)
Dependance ? :D
SFBT Essentials
Christmas market lot by Andreas
PorkieProps-Vol1
PEG_CDKN_SubmarineBase_RESSOURCE
PEG_Xmas-DEV-KIT-205
BSCBATProps_JENX_Gare_du_Nord_Vol1
BSC_NICM_Props
BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
BSC MEGA prop MJB vol 1

Andreas

Just for your information, three of the four SFBT packs can be found in the SFBT Essentials. The SFBT_Weihnachten_Props is part of my own Christmas market lot. :)
Andreas

Earth quake

J'ai remarqué que tu utilise les "lombard tree" de MJB, donc, il faudrait que tu rajoute le BSC MEGA prop MJB vol 1. :thumbsup:
En tout cas, c'est la mode des LOTteur.  $%Grinno$%

I  pointed out that you use " lombardi tree " of MJB, therefore, it would be necessary to add BSC MEGA prop MJB  vol 1. :thumbsup:
Anyway, it is the fashion of LOTteur. $%Grinno$%

Shadow

Merci, je viens de le marquer ^^

Thank you,I have just marked it

sauron620

hey good job Florian  :thumbsup: but as someone said on TSC, the white texture is, according to me, too clear, compared to the others. and you should add some people  ;)

Bravo!  &apls

Shadow

Quesh

Good LOT :thumbsup:
This LOT became transit enable ?

sauron620

it's better but I was speaking about the white texture which is in front of the building  ;D  ;)

Cela dit c'est quand même mieux  :thumbsup:

warconstruct

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Pat

WoW that is stunning job there Shadow and I do agree the base textures in front by the road are a tad bit white for such a colorful lot....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie