• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC - Parade Military Pack

Started by Snaper, May 24, 2007, 06:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snaper

Hello, following my update in my city, and with the agreement of Barbyw, I wanted to do a Pack to allow everyone to have a Parade Military in their city ...

... In this moment, I almost finished, it misses that some parts "Transit enable"

All parts on the image will be in the pack ... If you have some suggestions, you can it say me, I'll do my better  :thumbsup:

I hope than you understand  ;D I don't speak English  :-[

Antoine

kimcar

&aplsThose will be great lots to have . Thanks my friend for your super job. :thumbsup:

Snaper

Thank you my friends  :) ...

But I have some problems  &mmm

ElPhantasmo69

Awesome! This is just what I was looking for! &apls

sam

Nice idea. Is it possible though to have some more variations of the troops marching? a smaller group as well perhaps? Just for variety. Great job though.

jeronij

You may also want to consider making props families ( armoured, support vehicles, troops) so you could use them instead fixed props. This would give more variety and could significantly reduce the amount of lots as well  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

villaV

Tres bonne idée Snaper,  :D 
good works and good idear :thumbsup:
Villavicencio_Colombia

Snaper

Thank you very much  ;)

Jeronij : Thank you ... I will test like you says to me  :thumbsup:
Sam : Thank you ... For the troops marching, I can just make by small groups ... They are only one props them  ;)

I hope to make rather quickly  :thumbsup:

BarbyW

If you need help with making prop families please send me a PM. In French or English, n'importe ;D
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Snaper

Thank you Barbyw ... I think that you have a MP  :D

Berethor

Great idea, the militar parade looks really good.

&apls 

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

cammo2003

Awesome, I've always wanted to have something like this. They look absolutely top notch. I really like how the avenue median looks in these actually.

villaV

snaper, I sent you an answer MP "$Deal"$ on ToutSimCity  ;)
Villavicencio_Colombia

Snaper

Yes, I saw  :D And you too  :P

Sorry for the large delay which I took but with, I hope to quickly put that in remote loading   :-[ :-[

CabraBuitre

Sorry to unearth an old thread... but have these been released yet?  I can't seem to locate the pack.

Thanks!!

Check out Abelfarei!

Antoine

No Snaper Has not time to finish the pack - sorry

CabraBuitre

Check out Abelfarei!

flame1396

Cool... Great for the communist CJs. I don't really have a use as I don't "roleplay".

Damn cool.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.