• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithsed

. . .     . . .   

Totally speechless.  :-X  What can I say that has not already been said.  Truly AMAZING!

&apls  &apls

I mentioned to Jeroni that this is ART!  &scl() Now you've proven me to be right.  You're skill at placing and embellishing plaza's and gardens unprecedented.   I have never seen anything like it. &scl()

Thank you, thank you.

Keith

mightygoose

dont you just hate it when trixies are decided this early in the year  %confuso
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

beskhu3epnm

What more could I say that hasn't already been said here? Man, I can't believe it.

What do you think BadSim? Is time proportionate to quality? It seems like you've taken ages to put this together.

It's incredible... What a showcase.

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

WoW,  :o awesome mosaics!  &apls Awesome city and river!  :thumbsup:
The first pictures (not the mosaics) of latest update looks brilliant and it's a wonderful overview of your very big city!
All your own designed lots are looking beautiful (also your London Eye :thumbsup: :thumbsup:!)

emilin

The level of detail in those mosaics are outstanding. :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Badsim

Hi guys ,

I can't reply individually to all your comments , but can assure here that I'm moved by each of them .
I'm a son of SAC , AntigOne is daughter of Olympia .
I can feel in your words all that myself would have liked to tell her , but it was too late ... she was already gone :here is my frustration .
The work of this woman in 2003/2004 is simply breathtaking , considering the thin choice of BATs & props & mods available at this time .
Maybe you know , maybe not : we're all directly or indirectly sons of SAC

Quote from: beskhu3epnm on January 21, 2007, 07:52:55 AM

What do you think BadSim? Is time proportionate to quality?

I think this way is too crazy to be called the new or next standard ...Keithsed 's opinion is closer to reality , I'm afraid of ...
But I don't know another way if you want ,for example, a nuclear power plant looking like a nuclear power plant ...

To obtain this result : 8 Lots & about 12 hours of LotEditing to coordinate them .

Yoman: I perfectly know SCJU , I've already spoke about with Gecko & Jerebannus at simphoni . I follow this from time to time with interest , but have no time to become an active member .

mightygoose: I know it can looks very pretentious , I'm not running for any trixie ...I'm just running after myself .To be at my turn a source of inspiration is already the best reward .

Thank you guys .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

rw0381c

That nuclear power plant is insane badsim!  &apls

I really don't know any words that best describe your city ... so, I'll just smile!  ;D

bat

Awesome nuclear power plant!!!!

wouanagaine

This is totally insane !
&apls

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

mightygoose

do you intend to release any of your lots, such as the rail textures and that gray based roadway you use to connect the lots of your nuclear plant, not the big individual ones but maybe the smaller set types that i have mentioned....? sorry if i sounded sarcastic, i was just saying your work is such a different style to the way the majority of people play... you treat the lot editor as part of creating a city. whereas we use the lot editor to make lots, then we use lots to make a city. we don't model a lot to fit on a particular corner. but you seem to, its just so radically different thats alll... great work
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Air6

Fantastic work.

PS : Content de revoir ici des images d'Antigone. Et surtout ne change pas ;)

Fledder200

OMG!!! i think i'm gonna cry..yes...cry...
This is so BEAUTIFUL!! i have no words..realy...OMG....wow....djeee...ohw...wow....
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

mattb325

Well, bugger me with a 10' pole  $%Grinno$% (sorry, I don't know how you would even go about translating that Australianism for shock and awe into french)

You and the lot editor are certainly well aquainted.

I don't think I've ever seen a collection of SC4 images with just so much going on in every single tile and every available space.

It's incredible; sensory overload! &apls

Elektra

Absolument beau!  :satisfied:

I am just awe inspired and speechless. 
Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us.  :thumbsup:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

thundercrack83

That nuclear plant is absolutely amazing. I really don't know how you do it!

Giligone

Wow, great nuclear plant! That fence around it is so cool!! Your lot editting skills are amazing.

sebes

Now I know where you name comes from....   How can you do this to us?

I am speechless and with open mouth at the same time, every time that you update...  &apls &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

EDGE4194

Quote from: wouanagaine on January 22, 2007, 03:07:41 AM
This is totally insane !
&apls

Let me add to the chorus here- i am truly inspired by your work. Thank you for sharing.

dedgren

Quotea nuclear power plant looking like a nuclear power plant ...

I saw the pics and instinctively started looking for the lead-lined underpants...

...After looking at the first pic, I needed to change the ones I had on in any event...

Sorry, too much information.  AntigOne is the motherlode!

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Badsim

Hi everybody ,

Firstly , some pecisions : AntiGone isn't a single tile city , 3 others cities are connected . Two are suburbs that I don't control at all to let them balance the RCI demand of AntiGone "downtown" , the third is a seaport & an industrial area where I control each customized Lot (the nuclear power plant is there ) , I'll show it someday but actually I'm not working on it .
The region map is awful (two years ago ) so I'm thinking about moving all this on another one .
AntiGone "downtown" : 150 000 residents (Parisian blocks aren't skyscrapers ) , 285 000 residents for the whole region .
Create an entire realistic region with this level of details isn't my preoccupation and really beyond my patience ( and surely competences ...)

mightygoose: Yes , I've intended to upload some of my Lots , but they're too specific and are requesting too many dependencies (and I've problems to list them ). After reading many posts about this on Simtropolis , I don't wan't to be confronted to such aggressiveness ...
I'm not sure to have understood all your requests , the railway texture is a mod from NOB , the road sidewalk mod from sap23...

A last mosaic & a last random pictures set before I go back to my LotEditor ...

I've begun to work on the 2 last BATs of Yoder7652 , available here on the BSC Lex , there're superb !

See you for the next update ......

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °