• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

kwakelaar - Sure ! But you know, here the weather can be cloudy and rainy too !  ;D But it's always better than the rest of the region ! Thanks for the comment !

mightygoose - I'm sure the building you're talking about is a part of a SFBT's wall2wall pack on the LEX. Thanks for the comment goose' !

Battlecat - Thanks ! Sure it's pleasant, this part of the city (which fits on two tiles ) is the main one, the most touristic because of the beach, a lot of hotels and the marina.. as you can see an industrial port starts at the edge of the tile and continue on the other tile just next to this one, this part of the city is less touristic.. Thanks for the kind words! 

bat - Danke Bat, I'm glad you liked the effects !

BuildingUp - Yeah, I'm quite satisfied with the water reflection too, thanks for the words !

kbieniu7 - Well, I used the NAM pedestrian malls because the W2Ws aren't plopped but they grew there, so i think it's better with the NAM pieces instead of a custom lot.  ;) Thanks for the comment anyway !

Fabian93 - No need to be sorry, Fabian ! Thanks for the comment. But just a little precision, it's not Aram, but Arman ! ;) Thanks anyway !

Sciurus - mistake corrected ! Thanks for the comment my friend !

djvandrake - Thanks ! I hope you liked the port area that will comes in the next updates ! ;)

Cyclone1001 - I'm more for industrial ports, but marinas are nice too, thanks for the comment !

hey everyone !
Today's update is about the suburbs of Arman, which are named "little Belgrade", because of mainly of the blocks are made after the ones in the area of Novi Beograd. So as you should know, in this update you'll see many blocks, but also the arena of the city which is the home of the AHL (Arman Hockey League) one of the most famous ice hokey team of the country (after Vratska's ones eh )
By the way, this update show the lots I've done for Delija's new block 63, so tell me if you like them so that I can change some things if you don't like some details etc.. ;)

I hope you liked this update !
Thanks for watching it, any comments, critics are welcomed !
-Arthur. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dino007

TIGR

ecoba

In Soviet Russia, a joke like yours... I'm not very imaginative this morning!  :D

Anyway, those commie blocks are very, very gritty, Arthur. do you just really enjoy building depressing cities?  $%Grinno$% But, yeah, it is really a nice work of art.

Keep up the good work  :thumbsup:

Ethan

Fresh Prince of SC4D

The taller commieblock..... has it been released yet? &mmm
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

art128

Quote from: Fresh Prince of SC4D on January 30, 2010, 09:05:53 AM
The taller commieblock..... has it been released yet? &mmm
Not for the moment, but soon, I just have to send the lot file to Delija and it'll be on the STEX soon ! ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

Great! I love middle part of first mosaic - this part looks very realistic!
I hope to see more of this complex  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

bat

That update is really nice! Fantastic pictures of your nice city there.
Looking forward to more... ;)

Cyclone1001

Love the rails, just not the dirt. Its why I don't have many. But still looks good!

Sciurus

I love, I love and I love!! This is wonderful Art! &apls
If you want I teach you russian, I'm on MSN :D

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

delija21

Now that's some awesome work...both on modeling and lotting :)

Red Star Production is now on FACEBOOK

kwakelaar

A great looking update, both models and the lotting is well done.
Nice combination of blocks and low rise single homes.

Engorn

Woa! I loved the rainy and foggy ambient of the first mosaic. Really a good job. :thumbsup:

djvandrake

Very nice Art.  &apls  Great layout and very true to your theme.......except.......Is that a capitalist McDonalds I see?  ;D

io_bg

Great update, comrade! Delija's block is really nice! Can't wait till it's release ;D
However, I think that such big blocks deserve more parking space. And, if I were you, I'd replace those ugly Maxis hedges with CP's ones.
Take care, mon ami ::),
Ioan
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

WC_EEND

Lovely work, I really like the clouded effect and the rain. The Soviet Russia joke was also a good laugh.

:thumbsup:

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

art128

Thanks all !
I'm working on a new update.. Coming soon Wednesday afternoon !

-Arthur. ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

Battlecat

Fantastic update!  I love those multi-tiered grey apartments, they look excellent!  Everything looks great as always in fact! 

art128

Dino007 - Thanks !

ecoba - Well, you must be surprised to know that yes, I like building such depressing commie styled cities. I don't know why, it's the style I like the most and it's the only one I can build very well.. (IMHO)Thanks for the comment Ethan !

Fresh Prince of SC4D - It's not released yet, I may ask Delija to know what happened with it !  :)

kbieniu7 - Thanks Kamil !

bat - Thanks for the support, Bat !

Cyclone1001 - Yeah me too, thanks for the words !

Sciurus - Why not !  ;D Thanks my friend !

delija21 - Thanks, i'm honored that you liked the lotting !

kwakelaar - Thanks Kwak' !

Engorn - Thanks ! I'm quite satisfied with it too ! :)

djvandrake - AAAAAh, yeah, omg... a capitalist McDonald...  ;D I don't have any excuses for this one.. I may replace it by a pure Russian fast food ..  $%Grinno$%

io_bg - Thanks ! Well, I like the edge by maxis, i think i'm not going to change them.. and as for the parking, check the real blok63 area in Nova Beograd, you'll see that there are the same parking places !  ;D

WC_EEND  - Thanks my friend ! To be honest, I'm laughing me too when I read the joke ! :D

Battlecat - Thanks a lot ! I'm glad you liked the apartments !

Today, I'm going to show you a new area of the capital, Vratska. This area is recent, and count some skyscrapers !

I hope you liked it !

Arthur.  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

Waow, really wonderful Art!
And the port! Amazing!!! :o
Just a thing : A tower of Bank of Amerika in a soviet land?! ?=mad)=

Guillaume. :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

WC_EEND

Quote from: Sciurus on February 04, 2010, 10:30:43 AM
Just a thing : A tower of Bank of Amerika in a soviet land?! ?=mad)=

Guillaume. :thumbsup: