• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

Ok, I was getting worried with myself. I take an hour to make a cube with a few windows and a door with some textures. I guess I'm not that dumb :P
Congrats, your work is amazing. &apls

NikNik

This is increadible.
I never knew that this kind of quality was possible in this game.
The cathedral you amde is breathtaking gorgeous and astonishing real. A buidling with character indeed.

Definetelly worth every second of the 6 months spent on the project Debussyman!

Excellent!

Nik-Nik

pvarcoe

That is a work of art!
Simply amazing.

Schulmanator

This is a great building you are working on. Another masterpiece, indeed! I am eager to see this one and will definitely feature it in an upcoming city.

Your work never ceases to impress.  ;D
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

keithsed

All I can say is

OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!   :shocked2:

and again

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!  :shocked2:

How in the 'blankety...blankety" do you do that?

Keith

Cali

Absolutely amazing. there's no way in #$%% i could ever do that :thumbsup:
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

M4346

I saw that the Cathedral was released yesterday (9 February) on the STEX -> Click!

I thought that I'd rather comment here and give you more personal feedback instead of engaging in the multitudes of "OMG 10/10!"

I think it is an amazing piece of art that was very successfully captured by you in the BAT, and that you did a great job at it! I truly love it and, at the lack of a better way of rating, I would also give you "full marks" for it.

Thank you for releasing this, for putting countless hours into finishing it and making it yet another masterpiece!

Thank you very much, and keep up the good work!

Regards,

Marius

PS. Will it be at the SC4D Lex anytime soon?
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

BarbyW

M4346  - maybe you should go and rate it as it appears to have been seriously downrated by someone. How this can be less than 100% is incredible and I am thankful that our LEX doesn't have those problems.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

M4346

Will do Barby, and please call me M or Marius. :)

I cannot think that anyone would be that petty to downrate it, but hey, such is life and it is really sad to see such childishness.  /sad¬¬
New Horizons Productions

bat

That building looks beautiful and fantastic textures! :thumbsup:

DebussyMan

Thanks Marius, all feedback means a Lot to me and I feel grateful. About the Lex, my intention was to upload it first here and to the STEX later, but I've had some problems since it is rejecting my zip file.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

M4346

Quote from: DebussyMan on February 10, 2007, 04:25:34 AM
Thanks Marius, all feedback means a Lot to me and I feel grateful.

It's really no problem and the least that I, and others can do, for yet another amazing addition to the game.  &apls &apls

Quote from: DebussyMan on February 10, 2007, 04:25:34 AMAbout the Lex, my intention was to upload it first here and to the STEX later, but I've had some problems since it is rejecting my zip file.

That's truly a pity, and I hope that it can be sorted out soon enough to avoid future nastiness.
New Horizons Productions

Eddie

You are the texturing, BATing God! SC4 players should be worshipping you in that cathedral...

Fred_Ginger

Quote from: Eddie on February 10, 2007, 07:59:56 AM
You are the texturing, BATing God! SC4 players should be worshipping you in that cathedral...

Amen!
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

Cali

i second it &apls all hail Debussyman.  :)
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

emilin

Downloaded and ready to go. Now I just have to build a city around it with the rest of your BAT:s.

*bows before the master of hispanic BAT:S

&apls &apls &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

swi21

I will never tell enough how impressed i am with your BATs and your impressive progress in BATing! This last BAT of yours is a jewel!! And i realy look forward for more buildings from you, especialy villas and administrative buildings.. If I dare suggest something:

Fortaleza-Secretariada Fazenda

This was my second choice for the SC Brasil competition but never managed to start it, and probably never will (i'm more concentrated to greek and french buildings nowdays).

CabraBuitre

I remember when you showed this off the first time when you were thinking about your Brazil competition buildings...  It's quite beautiful... I'm partial to blue anyway, and offhand, I can't think of TOO many blue buildings in SC4!

Check out Abelfarei!

DebussyMan

Thanks Swi!

Funny thing, yesterday I followed a link you posted to your image gallery, saw this picture an tought about making it. I remember seing it for the first time in the BAT Brasil competition, but then there was no way I could make something like that.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Schulmanator

Oooh! Nice choice for a building.  :)
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0