• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

High Speed Rail Project (HSRP)

Started by Jonathan, August 19, 2007, 02:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flame1396

ah. I'll test when I can use it :)

station is on the priorities? This is a big step.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Jonathan

The station form the current HSR modd could have the rail modded to GHSR, The hub would have 2 HSR, 1 GHSR,1 el-rail.

But this is the main reason things like new textures and stations haven't been done is, I'm not good at making textures or BATting. So as with most things unless it gets BATted by someone else there isn't going to be one until the modd is almost finished and I have more time for learning how to BAT and BATing

Priorities:
Getting the Curves done
Supports for monorail
Getting Diagonals done
Getting gantries added
Getting Switches/points/junctions done
Doing all the current HSR models made into another starter piece network
Station
POSSIBLY: Monorail down the middle of avenue
POSSIBLY: Ground Level Monorail

dragonshardz

i was asking if Jonathan B. was the same person as Warrior.

By the way, i like the hub having HSR and rail, but not elrail, so maybe 2 HSR, 1 Rail, and replace elrail with GHSR?

dragonshardz

yeah now i feel dumb...

...loked at the profile yet, stupid?...

i'll test and get back ASAP.

Jonathan

Well my first name is Jonathan and my surname begins with B

The hub is part of the current HSR modd and I can only modd the ground level networks into Ground levels networks and the same with elevated networks.
At the moment the hub has 1 rail platform, 1 el-rail platform and 2 HSR platforms.

dragonshardz

o well it was worth a shot.

Thanks for the info for warrior but i knida figured that out after looking at your profile. man, do i feel stupid.

dragonshardz

i have MSN Meesnger and Hotmail. the "you've got mail" thing popped up in the corner and it read "You have received a new email from Johnathan B*****" (omited most of last name for privacy). i was asking if Warroir and Johnathan B were the smae person so that i would not get viruses or anything like that.

dragonshardz

BigSlark

Warrior,

The file you sent me doesn't do anything in game. It also crashes SC4Datpacker and the Reader for me.

It seems there's a bug somewhere in the thing.

Cheers,
Kevin

dragonshardz

i never got a chance to try and test it. @#$% Parental controls!

Jonathan

I haven't tried to do anything to the file with DatPAcker.

EDIT: It seems I gave you the wrong file, it is the GHSR just not 100% up to date.
I will email the up to date file.

EDIT2: Email sent this is the last post today from me.

BigSlark

dragonshardz

BigSlark: I just got it. You should get it soon.

Jonathan

Quote from: BigSlark on September 09, 2007, 01:47:36 PM
All right Warrior, I'm patiently waiting.

Sorry about that.
Did you get the files, did they work and have you had any results yet?

And I'm just redownloading gmax to do the rest of the curves now.

BigSlark

Warrior,

The file you sent me didn't add any puzzle pieces to the game and it crashes the Reader for me, nor does it have any values according to SC4Tool.

Cheers,
Kevin

Jonathan

Hmm.. No idea what it could be, trying removing the NAM controller Temporarily or renaming the file with zzz_ in front of it

Other than that I have no idea.

DragonShardz, can you say if this is happening to you?

Pat

wow alot of progress here warrior... keep it up and will be back in 2wks to see where you gotten from here - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

MIncroabl

Have you had any progress with the diagonal pylon props? I'm a bit stuck with the T21s until I get them.  ;)