• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Dubai City Bat Series

Started by cantescape, November 03, 2007, 03:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Was I a little rude?

Yes, definitley
very
Not really
no
absolutely not

DuskTrooper

She Who Will Not Be Named?  Is that you again?
SC4, forevermore!

Pat

DT i agree with you... Personally either way here if there are pics of the progress or even a link to the web site heck i would be more then happy to help lot some buildings.... Either way i cant help myself but i think this right help if i haven't seen a pic of the product...

OK bad puns aside here cant_escape please show some work here of the bats you have ready to go... If you are true to your word you will show so we can belive.... SC4D is community of people who really play the game and we love to help... Giving run around and throwing out false hope don't help the matters at all... My top part of this post is an example of what it sounds like you are doing here, giving a run around and nothing to follow threw with.... - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

cantescape

Well, okay, I know how it feels to get your hands on a bat. I don't care about criticism. What are we talking about Dubai city or Dubai Bats? I think SC4D has a little too much devotion towards SimCity 4. There too obsessed. I was only trying to propose some Bat makers to help me along with these Bats so we could release them all at once. But what can i say? These are your opinions and i respect them. However SC4D is not the place for me.

, Cantescape  "$Deal"$

jplumbley

@cantescape  Not a single person here is going to "buy" into your idea unless you show some pictures of what you have done BAT-wise.  If you do not show any BATs here that have the potential of being SC4Models or already are SC4Models then I would suggest that this thread be locked.  You came off quite rude in your original post and have made some fairly large proposals and say you have proof but have not shown proof.  Without proof that you are actually working on something noone will help.  The SC4 community is act first, get help later in most cases, if you have 100 or so BATs ready, show just one of them to prove it.  If not, then stop wasting time.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

callagrafx

Quote from: cantescape on November 13, 2007, 12:41:06 PM
I think SC4D has a little too much devotion towards SimCity 4.

Look up...no, further, to the top of the site.  Now, move your head a little to the left.  See the nice masthead thingy?  What does it say? Does the penny drop?

If there is no constructive element to this thread at all, especially from the original poster, then it has no place in these forums.  I too, like DT, smell a "tina" in the house.  Nope, that particular person has, I believe, had their access restricted in quite a lot of ways.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Krio

Quote from: callagrafx on November 13, 2007, 02:20:51 PM
Does the penny drop?

Pennies from heaven! A penny saved is penny earned.

jeronij

This thread has been poorly managed right from the beginning, and it is a total waste of time.  Thread closed

Quote from: cantescape on November 13, 2007, 12:41:06 PM
However SC4D is not the place for me.

, Cantescape  "$Deal"$

You can delete you account at any moment you wish. You are also not welcome here with this attitude.
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary