• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Registration problem

Started by rappasionn, February 08, 2019, 07:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rappasionn

hi , mi name is ivan
I have a problem with my registrion...i cannot confirm my registrtion...
When I open the confirmation link the page loads with the following error

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /csxlex/lex_userreg.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks for your hel

This is happening to me too, need help please
My username is rappasionn

Seaman

Hi rappasionn and welcome to SC4D!  :)

Unfortunately, I cannot help you with the issue, but I am sure, someone of the SC4D team will have a look at it. Although the admins are usually quite quick in solving problems, it's possible that it will take a while 'till one of them has time to help you.

rappasionn

Quote from: Seaman on February 08, 2019, 08:00:48 AM
Hi rappasionn and welcome to SC4D!  :)

Unfortunately, I cannot help you with the issue, but I am sure, someone of the SC4D team will have a look at it. Although the admins are usually quite quick in solving problems, it's possible that it will take a while 'till one of them has time to help you.
I hope to solve it to download files, thank you very much

jeffryfisher

For starters, SC4D and the LEX have separate registrations, so you must register for each. Have you done that?
Modding PC games since 1993 (back when we needed hex-editors)

Tarkus

rappasionn, I've just manually activated your LEX account, so it should now work--hope you enjoy the exchange!

-Alex

rappasionn

Quote from: Tarkus on February 08, 2019, 04:45:40 PM
rappasionn, I've just manually activated your LEX account, so it should now work--hope you enjoy the exchange!

-Alex
thank you tarkus ,I am from Argentina, I do not speak English and I use the translator so sorry for talking half wrong, I could enter, a query, are the dependencies to install a building downloaded and installed in the plugins folder?

Tarkus

If you're referring to the Dependency Tracker system, the way it works is that it'll compile all the dependencies for the main file that (a) are hosted on the LEX (off-site dependencies can't be gathered), and (b) aren't already shown in your download history--and it'll place those into a combined .zip file.  You will need to open that combined .zip and install each one still, many of which may have installers--they are not automatically placed in the Plugins folder, and dropping this combined .zip into Plugins will have no effect.

The download history feature is a useful way to keep track of what you have/haven't downloaded, and each LEX file will show you if you've downloaded the file before, and if so, when.

-Alex

rappasionn

Quote from: Tarkus on February 08, 2019, 07:02:19 PM
If you're referring to the Dependency Tracker system, the way it works is that it'll compile all the dependencies for the main file that (a) are hosted on the LEX (off-site dependencies can't be gathered), and (b) aren't already shown in your download history--and it'll place those into a combined .zip file.  You will need to open that combined .zip and install each one still, many of which may have installers--they are not automatically placed in the Plugins folder, and dropping this combined .zip into Plugins will have no effect.

The download history feature is a useful way to keep track of what you have/haven't downloaded, and each LEX file will show you if you've downloaded the file before, and if so, when.

-Alex
[/quo
thanks for you reply