• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

Thank you.

The total lot count for SM2 DIY Oil Storage now stands at 29. All lots have been finalized and tested in conjunction with SM2 Oil Pipelines Vol2 and it seems like all the combos are a match. I will now prepare the documentations and will start zipping away.

Sample of possible combinations.  Bonus, the rail loading/unloading platform is also vanilla rail compatible.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

Beautiful... Really nice to see that this project is ready to release. Lots of possibilities. I didn't have the chance to use NBVC's set, but I'm gonna use this one. Plus the lotting possibilities!

Thanks for creating and sharing this awesome set!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Thanks Tibi!

SM2 Biogas Power Plant
coming soon.

It takes all the bull and horse s**t and also any organic material from SC4 farms and turns it into a viable fuel source for power production. They are allover the world and they work.

This is just 1 of many pieces that makes up the plant.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

belfastsocrates

Fantastic! These have been popping up across rural areas so I'd be great to see them in-game. 
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Simmer2

Thank you belfastsocrates

SM2 Biogas Power Plant is now in game.

Simmer2

Simmer2

New set of special train cars in the works...

Simmer2

fritzfarlig

Thanks for the uploads  &apls
we still here after so many  years this month SimCity 4 is a big teenager

Simmer2

Thank you fritzfarlig

Added a few more plus a dystopian engine.

Simmer2

Simmer2

A little pedestrian bridge I made in my spare time. Still needs some detailing and adjustments.

Simmer2

belfastsocrates

That's absolutely lovely! Look forward to using them in-game.

What's your water mode as well?
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Simmer2

Quote from: belfastsocrates on January 09, 2020, 04:38:07 AM
That's absolutely lovely! Look forward to using them in-game.

What's your water mode as well?

Thank you

I think the water mod I'm using is one of Gobias, not sure exactly which one though.
I did modify its transparency a bit for a better view of the sea/lake floors.

Simmer2

fantozzi

May I kindly ask if it would be possible to get some variants of the outstanding biogas fermenter

and/or

some faded logos on the walls:

Simmer2

Fantozzi That was a one time deal lol. Maybe one day I will revisit this project. Also I learned to not place labels on certain items so that it can be used in different scenarios. You could however create a simple pole sign with those logos and use it on my lot or another you may wish to make.
Right now I'm on lighthouse mode...

Since I'm still on lighthouse mode, I made a Cape Cod lighthouse as well.

SM2 Cape Cod Lighthouse

Simmer2

fantozzi

While I can full agree to your argument about logos yesterday accidentaly I deleted the first part of my post humble asking for a variant with a greenish cupola in first place:

maybe this?  :innocent:

Simmer2

Quote from: fantozzi on January 10, 2020, 11:24:39 PM
While I can full agree to your argument about logos yesterday accidentaly I deleted the first part of my post humble asking for a variant with a greenish cupola in first place:

Someday, major.

One more.

SM2 Cape Hatteras Lighthouse

The real one somewhere in the Outer Banks in North Caroline. (Hatteras Island)

Mine

Simmer2

Simmer2

Added a few more details to my Rambiz 4000 super floating crane.

Simmer2

kbieniu7

Haven't been there for a while, but I see that you keep industrialazing  all the time :D really great models! I like the lighthouses the most, they are charming :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Simmer2

Preliminary render, still very much WIP.

Simmer2

Simmer2

New business coming soon...

Simmer2

Simmer2

SM2 Tesla Dealership is in the game. Still needs some love though. There is only one model ready therefore I had to use other makes to fill the lot. Once Goldman Sachs is done with his work I will release it.

Simmer2