• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masochist

Hello, BadSim!  Happy Birthday!

In case I've never posted here before, I've been a huge lurking fan of yours for a loooong while now.  I think my favorite part of your cities are the plazas you create; they really help add that special touch to your city (so much so that I'm looking to emulate your efforts soon).

Rest assured, you've created something truly amazing here &apls.
(Under Construction)

spa

That's an awesome city. I love how you've gone into the lot editor made your own plazas and modified people's bats to fit consistently. Must have taken forever! The results are impressive.

Simpson

Congratulation on your 1000th posts  &apls and happy birthday Cédric
Your MD is one of the best topic of dévotion and your city is so réalistic it's an exemple for every body  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

emilin

Happy 1000th comment (and happy birthday too)! I hope you are having a wonderful life out there, and it seems that AntigOne continues to gain new fans all the time - and rightfully so. &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Jmouse

I'd like to add my congratulations and happy birthday wishes, too.

Joan

Ennedi

Congratulations and the best Birthday wishes from me too, Cedric!  :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

JoeST

omg, i completely didnt realise

Super Happy Birthday to you and very well done on getting 1k posts :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

bat

Congrats on more than 1000 replies and over 27000 views!!! &apls

And also happy (belated) Birthday from me! ;)

Still looking forward to the next update in October...

thundercrack83

I, too, wish you congratulations on you 1000th comment, and also extend my belated birthday wishes to you, my friend!

Take care!

Dustin

panthersimcity4

Holy crap! Those last few pictures were AMAZING!!!!!!!!  :o :o ;D

Happy birthday &  congrats on 1000 comments!

art128

:o :o
oh doux jésus   :o :o your work is very very bieautiful  :o :shocked2: :o :thumbsup:  wow respect, I see the 49 page like simpson and it's very realistic and absoluty bieautiful wow  :thumbsup: (but I see 5 time the 49 page because it's fantastic  &apls:shocked2:
and happy birthday  :thumbsup: and congrats for your 1000th comments
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sheep49

This looks like the real european city!
Everything is just in place, the planning is gorgeous, the choice of BATs is excellent!  ;D
I love it, this Mayor Diary truly deserves a five-star rating! :thumbsup:
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Yoman

Congrats on 1000 comments, a fitting birthday present, which I also wish to congratulate on (if a bit late).

KitFisto69

i haven't words to describe your city so i will just said that it's the nicer city i've ever seen
&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &aplsso what is your mod for the rails? (the remplacement of the dirt)  ()what()

Badsim

Hello my friends , old and new ones ... from all around this strange world , that's something I'm truly proud of .

46 ... I'm getting old .  ::) but I'll not care that much as long as people around me will find it hard to believe ...

Anyway , for all your messages of sympathy & congratulations , a big ...

I'm getting old but must of all and right now I'm getting tired with my seasonal job ! No more time to spend with you untill October , as announced ... Sorry about the many requests I received here and by PMs - but I will reply 'cause I'll come back ; I've got a famous city to achieve .... $%Grinno$%

Take care . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

dragonshardz

Badsim: You look good for 46! By the way, you don't need to acheive a famous city because AntigOne is already famous!

rooker1

It's really good to hear from you again and have a thought of your MD continuing again in the fall is very good news indeed.  See you around soon.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

nerdly_dood

Je ne parlez pas français, but I like your MD. :thumbsup: Very France.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Pat

Cedric I know come summer its a time of slumber for AntigOne but man I cant wait till October and you are so welcome!!!! BTW you are truly in wonderful shape for being only 26  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

KitFisto69

nice you look like bruce willis  $%Grinno$%

and what is your mod to have your rail's texture?