• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

I like Colyn's pic but the animation catches my attention.  LOL  One vote for wouanagaine.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

EDGE4194

Think I'll have to second that- wouanagaine it is &apls

Pinchman

Wouana has my vote! That animation is so great!

Masochist

ACK!  I thought I had thought of all the loop-holes for posting pictures, and still Wouanagaine exploits one...but I dare not challenge his word $%Grinno$%! *bows down*

So I guess animations are legal for people who can make them work  (as long as they meet size requirements).  If anyone has a problem with this, just state it in a professional manner, and that rule may change.

Even still...I just love the simplistic beauty of Colyn's pic.  So I cast my vote for him. *hides from Wouanagaine* ()lurker()
(Under Construction)

oldrogue

Tough Tough Call.....but will Stick with Colyn ....... by the hairiest of thins...er ...oh never mind ;D
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Colyn

Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

skillie

Uniqueness counts a lot for me here.

+1 for exployting the loophole and posting a picture with animation but Colyn's house is still tops for me.

Swamper77

My vote goes to Colyn, as it is a nice peaceful setting. A nice lack of traffic as well ;D

-Swamper77
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

wouanagaine

QuoteWouna you devil  Grin
me ? no

Quoteexployting the loophole
There is no loophole here, Jeronij enable the option, you can add flash with the button on the left of the 'image' button

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Colyn

Looks like me and Wouna is on a tie 4/4  ;D ... will classic beauty be overurn by technology  ::) ... let's wait and see.  $%#Ninj2
Come see CSX Play

Rayden

I vote for Wouanagaine, because I know Colyn can do much better, and I'm always for innovation. ;)

kwakelaar

Oh well I will give my vote to Colyn as I am still waiting for some of those delicious Brownies ()stsfd(), and I really love the new style waterfronts he has been making. :thumbsup:

BarbyW

After a great deal of thought I cast my vote with Colyn. I like the animation very much but prefer tranquility to the frenetic activity.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

ReLiC

The flash is nice and all, but Colyn's pic I like. Makes me think of a holiday resort away from phones, pc's, and traffic.  :thumbsup: Colyn ... really captured a unique feel in that pic.

Serkanner

This is terribly difficult.

First of all I owe Colyun congratulations for beating my picture fair and square in straight numbers  :'(

Now ... Wounagaine or Colyn ... sigh.

One vote for Wounagaine as I also think Colyn can do better then the picture he has shown us now.

RippleJet

This did require some thinking indeed. If I would have a choice, Colyn's lot is definitely the one I would wanna live in. But I would have wanted to see some more of the surrounding area. Is it a farming area or a suburb of villas?

Wouanagaine's commercial area isn't that attractive. However, the picture is vibrant and I like the innovation with the animation! Next animation shown won't be an innovation anymore, but for this time my vote goes with the devil!

Kwakelaar, I think Wouanagaine can bake too, at least I hope so ::)

Colyn

7/7 .... hmmm now it is getting tight  ;D ... something has to give ...  :'( ... I love this and want this to become a important SC4D feature ... above all I want to see lots of players involved here ... the main reason I entered this shot was to merely make a statement that even a very simple shot has a chance and sofar the little villa doing well enough for me to feel that the message was carried well.

Thank you all for your contributions here.
Come see CSX Play

callagrafx

Well, seems my vote does count.  I vote for...........

(wait for it....)

colyn.

Mainly because Wouana's made me itch (reminded me of an ant colony, anim too fast).  And the simplicity of Colyn's is very appealing.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

jeronij

I love them all, so my vote goes for all them. Both, the peaceful Colyn's countryside and the frenetic Wouana's urban rush hours show how great this game is   :thumbsup:

Very interesting thread btw, masochist  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Colyn

Damn ...  :o ... the first spoiled ballot ...  ;D
Come see CSX Play