• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lars' MD - Featuring the Zollernmark - First 2009 Update

Started by praiodan, February 09, 2007, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebes

Lars - this is an excellent update. I love how you combine the industries and transport means. Your residential quarters are exactly how I like them the most! Prenzl'erberg in optima forma  &apls

100th comment: this will kick you into the bestsellers. Well done Lars.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

ejc

I like your busy railways!!

they look great! especially with those freighttrains stacked on those side-tracks

are those lots by yourself? or are they from royal? (think I've seen some on simforum?)

cheers

E

Pat

Lars wow I love that industrail area!!! Hey did you make that logistic center cause dang that bad boy is massivly sweeet!!  Any chance's of a public release on that  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

praiodan

... to all the guys, that made it possible, to let ths MD archive the status of a "Best Seller".  :thumbsup:
As a little "special" for that, I created a wiki entry for the MD.  :)
And of course another thanks to you, for leaving your comments  :)

@ thundercrack83
Thanks a lot Dustin for having it moved asap  :thumbsup:

@ sebes
A very special thanks to you for marking the 100th posts, my friend! Prenzl'erberg in optima forma you say? Well, then it has to be true  ;D

@ ejc
I have created those side-track Lots myself (the props used are from royal and Kenworth) and it's quite possible you've seen them over at SimForum cause I showcased them there as well  ;) As the state is now, they (and another bunch,  am about to create some more) will be released as a pack asap the SFBT Railroad Mega Prop pack by royal and Kenworth will go online  :)

@ Pat
No, the logisitc center's not my creation, but I can give you the link to the public release anyway  :P It's an awesome creation by jestarr:
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=514

Cheers!  :)

Pat

Sweet thanks for that one Lars!!!  :thumbsup: Cant wait till the next update...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

art128

the article of your MD on wiki look good  &apls
can't wait an update  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

M4346

And there I was expecting yet another AMAZING update, only to be slightly disappointed! BUT immensely impressed and eager to congratulate you on your well-deserved achievement!
&apls &apls

Methinks a contract needs to be discussed between you and Eleutheria's Transnet, it seems you're very good at creating and recreating über-realistic transit (especially rail) networks!
:thumbsup:

Looking forward to more!  ;D

M  :satisfied:

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

thundercrack83

Congratulations, Lars!

Something tells me that Best Sellers is only a rung on the ladder for you here and that we'll be seeing you in the Classics in no time!

Great work on the Wiki entry, too, my friend!

Keep up the fantastic work!

Dustin

EDGE4194

&apls
congratulations lars on the move to best sellers! Great update. I especially like that you have provided plenty of industrial parking- something that is often overlooked. Your residential parking however looks to be a bit scarce. the residents must pay a lot for a parking space!  :)

Emperor Stormont

Stunning CJ, absolutely gorgeous.

Such massive potential and creativity. Lovely work  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

pipishere

A great MD and i will be supporting your application at the SCJU :)

Dark_Jedi06

Very realistic and a crisp, clean presentation. :) I especially love your extensive use of rail and the organization of your city building. :satisfied:

P.S: Have those rail cars on the holding tracks in the third update been released yet? ;D

I can't wait to have you as a member of the SCJU. :) :) :)
...this space to be filled soon...

bokrif

Praiodan, nice to see you back!

Good MD and I glad to see you haven't started a new one.

praiodan

Thanks everyone for leaving your comments!

@ Pat
You're most welcome  :)

@ M4346
Lol, sorry for disappointing you then  :P
Well, yeah, why not as there's quite a bunch of clever transit engineers around in the Zollernmark   $%Grinno$%

@ thundercrack83
Hehe, well, we'll see how quickly I will progress ...  :P

@ EDGE4194
Sure they have to pay a lot for parking. I mean, somehow I have to keep the city's finances in a balance  :D

@ Dark_Jedi06
Nope, they are still not released. Andreas said, he wants to hold'em until I send him my side-track pack (which I still need to finish)   :P ::)

@ BoKriF
Hey my old friend! Yeah, it's been quite some time... but the idea of having a nation under control just grabbed me again ;D

For today I brought you an issue of "De Tagsspiejel", the most read newspaper of the Zollernmark.

Cheers!

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

Wow ! really great newspaper my friend  :thumbsup: &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sheep49

Great newspaper! You've even included weather forecast! (:D)

Sorry for not commenting lately BTW &mmm Much work for school lately... ::)
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

Dark_Jedi06

Newspapers are always a plus in my book. ;D

I like how you related the current global financial crisis to Zollernmark (I just realized how awesome that name sounds out loud $%Grinno$%) as well as your background story to your SCJU application, which by the way, has full support from the Grand Duchy of Genevra. :)

As for the trains...I figured they weren't released yet, I was sure hoping for it though. :P I will eagerly await getting my hands on them. :satisfied:
...this space to be filled soon...