• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Nexis MFP1 Project

Started by mrbisonm, October 18, 2019, 02:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

I'm lost in this sea of forum posts.......Haven't been there for awhile and now I cannot find my Nexis farm building project thread, the MFP1......lol...Anyone knows where it is?

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Tyberius06

You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

mrbisonm

Oh Thanks Tyberius, I looked so hard for it. But what the heck is this BAT thread in the Lot Editor section doing?...... Was it always there?

Fred

Andreas

Threads usually don't move all by themselves, but if you like, we can move it to another place. :)
Andreas

mrbisonm

Quote from: Andreas on October 19, 2019, 12:08:18 PM
Threads usually don't move all by themselves, but if you like, we can move it to another place. :)

lol, no, that's ok. I surely did not realize that it was in the LE Category, that's why I couldn't find it after all that time. Now that it's there, we can leave it and continue from there on. Thanks guys for refreshing my memory..........could've also been something to do with my age, which approaches the 70 with great speeds..... ;)

Fred