• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Shayden Federal Republic

Started by Sirron-kcuhc, April 20, 2013, 03:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirron-kcuhc

Flag:

COA:

Nation Name (Longest Official Form): Shayden Federal Republic
Nation Name (Native Form): Shayden Federal Republic
National Anthem: Love the Free and Brave Shayden
National Motto: "Quid de unitate" (What about Unity)
Capital: Smith City
Government: Federal Presidential and Constitutional Republic
Prime Minister: (L) Ronald Smith
Official Language: Trenntannian
Population: 317,324,168 (2012)
Area: 4,700,882 km2
Population Density: 67.5 km2
Climate: Arid, Mediterranean, Semi Arid, and Tundra
GDP (§40,303- Per Capita): §12.804 trillion
Currency: Shayden Sents (§) (§1.00=$1.27)
HDI: .918
Drives on the: right
Internet TLD: .shy
Telephone Code: 1

History:
Shayden was founded in 1609 by Posilliponian explorers. Since then, it has attracted immigrants from all of western Althena, particularly Posillipo and Trentannia. In 1779, Trentannia taxed its Euphemia colonies to pay debts from a recent war. This outraged many Euphemians. In 1780, Acadia and Shayden declared themselves independent from Trentannia, and started the Colonie's War. After 9 years, Acadia and Shayden became independent when the Treaty of Erikkson was signed. This treaty ceded all land west of the Shaydian colonies to Shayden.
During the GAW, Shayden was a huge supplier, and was a major regal force. After the GAW, Shayden became very nationalist, and a new flag was introduced. Companies that were incorporated before the flag change have the privilege of bearing the old flag.
Today, Shayden is a very successful nation with large influence upon other nations, the world's strongest military, and an excellent healthcare system.

Sirron-kcuhc

art128

That's a very nice start you've got there!

I like this old styled city.

However please keep in mind that pictures must be in .Jpeg and the recommended image width limit is 1024px. ( you can resize them like this [img width=xxxx]http://url[/img] )
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

whatevermind

Very nice start. Those are some beautiful pictures there. I like the off-angle ones too, throws you off just enough to grab your attention.

Tzar

RickD

Very nice. I like your selection of houses.  :thumbsup:
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Dantes