• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's BATs

Started by art128, February 20, 2009, 10:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

You have put much effort into these models and all of them are great and looks really good, I like so much the train station and also the airport terminal, I can't wait to put my hands over them...

Greetings Arthur  ;)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Shark7

Nice!  Can't wait to DL.  :thumbsup:

c.p.

Very nice building designs.  And good job with the nightlit signs. :thumbsup:  The interior lighting seems a little dim to me, but that might just be me.

art128

Hello :)

I've got an issue with 3dsmax.

Everytime I render it gives this kind of error:

So I posted on Simtropolis, as my version of BAT4MAX was designed there. 10 days later I still had no reply. I thought maybe page 1 had something, and indeed it had. Last time I checked it wasn't there. Of course nobody during the 10 full days was kind enough to tell me " hey, maybe you should look at this "..

Anyway, I downloaded the hotfix1 and tried to install it. Yeah, I did say " tried "
Because of course it doesn't work. Midway I get an error 1920, which I searched on google and tried everything they said:
- Close all apps running and antivirus, then run it - didn't work.
- Reinstall NET framework - didn't work

I tried to install a newer version of 3dsmax, like the 2014 but I couldn't and got an error, but that's another matter.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Bipin

Excellent work as of late, especially with the airport.  &apls I've experienced this issue before. I re-installed BAT and 3dsMax; redid it all from scratch. However, you may not need to do that, just be sure you have administrator capabilities on your machine, and that you restart it after installing .NET framework. Both of those issues have caused me a lot of undue pain in the past, yet are easy to to fix.

art128

I forgot to add, but yes I have administrator capabilities and I did restart NET framework. :)

I'll try to uninstall 3dsmax and reinstall it as well as bat4max.

Props & Texture Catalog

vester

Have you tried to merge the old scene into a new one. Sometimes that does the trick for some reason.

Dantes

Quote from: art128 on April 03, 2014, 12:29:21 AM

Airport terminal:

ATCT:

Platforms:

Train station Building 1:

An example of what you can do:

A shinkansen station I've created:

(note - the building itself is done. However I'm extremely not satisfied with the rails. I'm waiting on Moonlight to help me a bit with this as he created a few shinkansen stations before.)

Someday you will publish these things. Someday... 

I love your buildings. I also like your unpublished works you've tagged some time ago in your MD. Your modern Stations of JR look great. I use almost exclusively traditional Stations of Uki-sama.

art128

The first building will be released soon. It's ready I just need to mod it a bit more.
The airport ATCT is gone. I didn't like it. I've made a new version that I'm currently exporting. Will be released along with my smaller terminal later this year.
The airport terminal, both stations and the platforms are gone too... I'll maybe remodel them one day, not sure since they don't fit my current project.

Props & Texture Catalog

art128

So I got around to re render all the buildings with the correct rendering engine in 3dsmax 2015. No more [noticeable] outline and no more blur. :)

All these buildings will be released this year:

Tokyo Building 6

Toyama Office

Murakami Office

Kitayama apartments

Small airport terminal and ATCT

Nagaoka and Tottori (x2, on the sides) offices. No I will not render them separately, I like them like that.

Muroran Station

Sakamoto Station

And finally dantes' overpass

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

What a nice models !! I really like the Toyama Office model. It looks very realistic and Japanese...I can't wait to put my hands on them  :bnn:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

peperodriguez2710

WOW, great job, I love them. What I like best is your attention to detail, such as the red aircraft warning beacons. Can't wait to download them. Could you do a version of your airport terminal without the signs? It looks damn good, and without the sign can fit in all cities (a Japanese text in an American aiport, for example, is odd xD)

Keep doing that marvels! :D

Aaron Graham

I love your work, keep it up!!! :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

noahclem

This truly an amazing set of bats, all with stunning lights and textures and hd quality &apls

Great work!

belfastsocrates

Absolutely superb, I really like the Kitayama apartment and Nagaoka/Tottori buildings. Really fantastic! Looking forward to using these.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Shark7

Your night lighting, particularly on the sign-age and neon is always top rate.

Looking forward to installing these.  :thumbsup:

Particularly the small airport buildings, really been needing some smaller versions for more mountainous maps lately.

Simcoug

Great models!  That pedestrian overpass will be really useful in a number of situations.    &apls

Bipin

Excellent work. I'd give you 11/10 if I could!  :thumbsup: