• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Back to R.C.D. !

Started by Akallan, January 08, 2016, 05:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Themistokles

Nice development! And the pipes are a really neat touch.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

kelis

Nice job. I like your work with all those tunnels, also I like the highway and the railyard. Great work  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

compdude787

Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Akallan

I try to make things as realistic as possible. But this is not easy, and I'm not always home. I have already done all the MMP work to highways and railways. Currently, I develop the construction north of the card with residential neighborhoods.

See you soon!

Replies:

Quote from: kbieniu7 on March 13, 2016, 11:08:48 AM
That looks really pretty! You've done a really good job! Very good terrain work - the grass, flora between highways, and plaza sidewalk around the airport terminal. Plus for a wastewater treatment plant (station de purification de l'eau)!   :)
Quote from: Unconstantean on March 20, 2016, 07:39:19 PM
i like the reservoir and the viaduct, great work
Quote from: Unconstantean on March 20, 2016, 07:39:19 PM
Quote from: compdude787 on March 23, 2016, 12:00:59 AM
Great MMP work along your freeway! Really looks nice!
Quote from: warconstruct on April 06, 2016, 05:29:11 AM
Hi,
beautiful countryside ! I love this vegetation you've done so well . The rivers are beautiful and you thought out the details . &apls  The city is impressive is very large with a rail network / highway well thought ! The only complaint I can make you this is a building used maxis can too . I advice you CAN modd with a city this size .

This airport is very well done  &apls
you have well thought storage of fuel and freight transport areas . The rhw and exchanger are perfect!
I expect the new images soon  :thumbsup:
Thank you all for your comments! ;D
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

kbieniu7

That looks really pretty! You've done a really good job! Very good terrain work - the grass, flora between highways, and plaza sidewalk around the airport terminal. Plus for a wastewater treatment plant (station de purification de l'eau)!   :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Unconstantean

compdude787

Great MMP work along your freeway! Really looks nice!

My YouTube Channel

warconstruct

Hi,
beautiful countryside ! I love this vegetation you've done so well . The rivers are beautiful and you thought out the details . &apls  The city is impressive is very large with a rail network / highway well thought ! The only complaint I can make you this is a building used maxis can too . I advice you CAN modd with a city this size .

This airport is very well done  &apls
you have well thought storage of fuel and freight transport areas . The rhw and exchanger are perfect!
I expect the new images soon  :thumbsup:
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Akallan

Hello,

Right now, I am currently building the old town, it's complicated because it is never good buildings that grow. It takes me many hours to finish a small neighborhood every time ... Do not you have technical or software that requires some buildings to build, to sort the buildings?

I'll go crazy with these W2W! :crytissue:

Here are some pictures!

Replies:

Quote from: Gugu3 on April 06, 2016, 07:51:41 AM
Very nice! &apls
Quote from: compdude787 on April 06, 2016, 09:52:13 PM
Well, the amount of time you've spent on this city is well worth it; it looks pretty good so far!!!! :thumbsup: &apls
Quote from: Themistokles on April 07, 2016, 01:01:56 AM
That's quite a style change since the last update. ;D Great update! :thumbsup:
Quote from: feyss on April 07, 2016, 10:53:38 AM
You learn fast  :thumbsup: I like the swiss feeling  ;)
Thank you all for your comments! ;)
My CJ :

Gugu3

compdude787

Well, the amount of time you've spent on this city is well worth it; it looks pretty good so far!!!! :thumbsup: &apls

My YouTube Channel

Themistokles

That's quite a style change since the last update. ;D Great update! :thumbsup:

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

feyss

Akallan

A small photo to today, the progression is still very slow, but I think it will be worth it! ;D

Replies:

Quote from: vortext on April 28, 2016, 07:36:31 AM
Lovely picture, definitely worth the effort!!  &apls :thumbsup:
Thank you very much! ;)

Quote from: Mandarin(a) on April 28, 2016, 08:16:22 AM
Wonderful picture, good composition.
Thank you! :)

Quote from: kbieniu7 on April 28, 2016, 09:02:50 AM
Indeed, magnifique! You make progress every time you post something! The last shot is fabolous, one of this world-class ones  :thumbsup: Love that small church with a bench next to it!  ;)
Thank you kbieniu7, I always try to do my best. I observe much your subjects to learn various techniques and make realistic construction! :) Now I have a new challenge: do better than korver (Do not hurry, it will take time! :D)! ;D

Quote from: Themistokles on April 29, 2016, 12:10:57 PM
Very good mmp work! It looks like a place I'd love to visit :)  What are those grey rocks that you use? They don't look like either Pegasus or Murimk's rocks.
Happy to know this photo enchants you! Thank you! :) For the mod, is that of "nbvc": Rock 'n' Stones

Quote from: Vizoria on April 29, 2016, 12:40:04 PM
Fantastic MMP work! Great use of European BATs and those pedmalls to offset the buildings.
Thanks Vizoria! :thumbsup:

Quote from: feyss on May 01, 2016, 01:52:11 PM
Franchement du bon boulot. Belle progression en seulement 4 pages de CJ  :thumbsup:

Honestly great work. Nice progress in only 4 pages of CJ

Can't wait to see more of this  ;)
Merci/thanks feyss! ;)

Quote from: Kergelen on May 07, 2016, 11:57:48 PM
Great MMPing and transition from town to fields &apls
Thank you Kergelen! :)
My CJ :

vortext

Lovely picture, definitely worth the effort!!  &apls :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Mandarin(a)

kbieniu7

Indeed, magnifique! You make progress every time you post something! The last shot is fabolous, one of this world-class ones  :thumbsup: Love that small church with a bench next to it!  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Themistokles

Very good mmp work! It looks like a place I'd love to visit :)  What are those grey rocks that you use? They don't look like either Pegasus or Murimk's rocks.

Vizoria

Fantastic MMP work! Great use of European BATs and those pedmalls to offset the buildings.

feyss

Franchement du bon boulot. Belle progression en seulement 4 pages de CJ  :thumbsup:

Honestly great work. Nice progress in only 4 pages of CJ

Can't wait to see more of this  ;)