• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

帝光 | Teikō

Started by jmsepe, July 30, 2014, 08:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmsepe

Author's Note: Sorry for the inactivity but hey its payback time so please enjoy this latest episode from Teiko.

6. Replies to Comments:
Kisa Atsuko - Kyouya is going to make it big in Teiko this year.
art128 - Thank you art. :)

UPDATE 6.0
神の目によって | Through the Eyes of a God

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UNDYING SUPPORT, SEE YOU NEXT TIME! :thumbsup:
TEiKO. IT'S MORE FUN HERE!
  ;)

Disclaimer: Some pictures are not mine, all of them are credited to their rightful owners. They are used under the fair-usage policy. If you want your pictures removed, feel free to message me.
Official site of Teiko is now available here.
Just wandering around like a teddy bear running around the garden. :P

"The greatest things in life are those that we have deemed unexpected yet are worth it."  - Anonymous

Fasan

Here, I look for the first time and discover a wonderful portrait here.  &apls
I like that very much.  :thumbsup:

romualdillo

Great pictures there!!! Pics nº 16 and 17 are fantastic!! And I enjoy your stories very much!!  &apls

Themistokles

Interesting story and intrigueing pictures, they complement each other very well! :)
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Dantes

Dullahan.-The name of his bike. So epic http://www.ld-host.de/uploads/images/54eda9ee4ab48324764478e294fe16a7.gif I love this anime. And your work is well done again!

jmsepe

Author's Note: Oh it has been a year. I hope it isn't too late to add a new update now.

7. Replies to Comments:
Fasan - Thank you for your wonderful comment. I hope you enjoy reading Teiko.
romualdillo - Thank you very much!
Themistokles - Thank you for reading my new update!
Dantes - Hahaha. This anime was a great one. Thank you for appreciating my work.

UPDATE 7.0
全部の金は輝きません | All That Is Gold Does Not Glitter

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UNDYING SUPPORT, SEE YOU NEXT TIME! :thumbsup:
TEiKO. IT'S MORE FUN HERE!
  ;)

Disclaimer: Some pictures are not mine, all of them are credited to their rightful owners. They are used under the fair-usage policy. If you want your pictures removed, feel free to message me.
Official site of Teiko is now available here.
Just wandering around like a teddy bear running around the garden. :P

"The greatest things in life are those that we have deemed unexpected yet are worth it."  - Anonymous

Themistokles

It's never too late for an update $%Grinno$% Great one as always :thumbsup:
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

belfastsocrates

Amazing update!! As I've said before I completely love the unique way in which you post your updates and the social media format, it's very clever and a joy to read through. Some great in-game images as well :)
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

compdude787

Welcome back! Interesting update.
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Dantes

I love how you combine Anime and Simcity! Himself like to read not only Seinen manga but also Shônen-Ai Manga.  ;D I see a lot of pairings.  :D  I'm sorry! I'm a evil shônen-ai fan! Ò////_\\\\Ó *doki-doki-doki*