• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

I feel i'm overlooking something.

Started by Anima, December 20, 2012, 10:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anima

I've recently downloaded and installed the NAM because of the added functions and TRAMS! gosh i like those things, still messing around with them as i go.

The only thing i feel i might be missing, or may be overlooking, or forgot to download or -something- is/are the tram stations for this tram line to stop at for the pedestrians.
I've tabbed through the construction options of the tram line in game soooo may times to see if i could find it. Also looked if there was an added item to put down like with the train station or something but, no.

Am i missing something, forgot to download it or am i just simply blind in seeing it ?  :D ()what()

Also, are there any other, amongst the many MANY mods/tools/downloads, is there something that would be advised concerning traffic congestion and ways of added transport (including some of these raw material transport docks i've seen in pictures and havens )?

Thanks so much in advance

- Anima /&HiPP/%

art128

The NAM doesn't come with tram station. You have to download third party tram stations on the STEX, LEX or other SC4 sites. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog