• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Importing Gmax Files in 3ds Max

Started by Aaron Graham, March 30, 2011, 06:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Graham

I need some help on importing GMax files in 3ds max, can someone give me a link to that software, it was on Simtropolis, but the sites upgrades make it hard for me to find it. It is possable to import GMax files in 3ds Max, Im just having a hard time finding it. :(
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Aaron Graham

No one's posted here to help me out. :( Over 24 hours and no help, I'm sure someone knows the name of that software please, please help me out. :'(
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

N1_2888

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

cogeo

You can also try Right Hemisphere's Deep Exploration, to carry-out the conversions.

The method is not very convenient though as all objects are converted to meshes (they are not easily editable), and all materials are lost (you will have to re-create and re-apply them).

Aaron Graham

Thank you!! for your help guys. :thumbsup:

When it comes to importing a GMax files it's best to finish it, like Cogeo it is hard to edit them whne you upload them in 3ds Max.

Again Thank you N1_2888 and Cogeo!!! this will be useful for other batters who wants to import GMax files in 3ds MAx. :thumbsup: