• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Keep your motivation , Girafe , I'm almost as stunned by the lack of reactions here than by the beauty of your work !!!! :P

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

CabraBuitre

Wow, this is pretty spectacular!  I've seen winter scenes attempted before... but not this well!

Check out Abelfarei!

TheTeaCat

Absolutely Amazing  :o :o

Truly Spectacular &apls &apls

This has got to be some of the very best work I've seen.

I spilled my tea when I saw the pics.  :D

I do hope you keep your  keep your motivation as I would love to see  this incredible work released :thumbsup:

regards

Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

threestooges

I have said it in other ways, but I'll say it here too, these are amazing pieces. This will be an excellent addition to the game when they are released.

Delecto

I must confess that I never play the game in WinterMod, but you make me want to try with your superb BATs Girafe!

Good progress!

Del!  :thumbsup:

Girafe

A little project but the renders in game are not so satisfaying si I work to improve this

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

io_bg

:o How can you be not satisfied with this? It's simply awesome! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Badsim

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Delecto

Hey Girafe, beautiful models.
I tried several times to make trees in the game, and like you I'm never satisfied with the result.  ()testing()
More difficult to render than buildings.
Good luck!  ;)

tamorr

Another tree, nice... Lovely model there. :)
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."

Earth quake

Wonderfull tree my friend.
hope that it will be in seasonal.

seraf

Omg, this tree is VERY nice :) Why aren't you satisfied with this?

Girafe

Thanks for comments
Cedric i love your pic ^^
I show you little thing :

image in game:

seasonal version :

thanks to TSC team especially Orange for his help  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Orange_o_

They are really wonderful, but you'd save a tree's normal

Они действительно прекрасно, но вы хотите сохранить дерево нормально

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Quesh

It's a fabulous trees Girafe  &apls
On this second picture, I think that a giraffe has been go there, there are no longer leaves  ;D

io_bg

Quote from: Orange_o_ on November 03, 2009, 02:29:59 PMОни действительно прекрасно, но вы хотите сохранить дерево нормально
Тогда мы будем говорить по русскому языке? $%Grinno$%

Great work on the trees though, they're wonderful! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

jmyers2043

Hello Girafe

I've spent the past two evenings making (trying to perfect) trees myself. Do you have MAX or gmax? I'm using gmax.

I like the base of the truck of the tall green tree.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Girafe

to jmyers2043 it's made with 3ds and export for gmax and finitions are made with gmax   ;)
The Floraler

Earth quake

tamorr

Definately a nice seasonal touch. :) Very Lovely...
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."