• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCWTC4

me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

io_bg

Awesome pics! The town looks so realistic and calm! The autumn atmosphere is great indeed!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

noahclem

I love the city Arthur!  &apls  Also the dense downtown from the last teaser looked perfect  :thumbsup:  Great choice of bats in the both and of course those beautiful seasonal trees never hurt  ;)

Ol.S / Benoit

Great update and great region overview ! :)

I'm not a big fan of the wide-opened seaport, without any warehouse. But this is still really good.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

bat

The town is looking beautiful!! Also great overview! ;)

rooker1

Arthur, what a spectaclular month it was following your MD with all those fabulous updates and your incredible industrial style never seizes to amaze me.  Great work as always my friend!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Thanks for the comment guys, that was an awesome month with you. :)

Here's another update, it is focused on the city of Yokohama... let the pictures speak for themselves.

Plus, here are two overviews of Yokohama..

Click the pictures for a full size picture.

I hope you liked this update!

-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Great-looking urban scenes &apls I like the trail going uphill to that temple (or whatever it is :P). I've just a small remark though... the ship at the top of the mosaic is a bit too close to the seawall ::) ;D

Swordmaster

Yes, sir, me likes port areas  :)
I hope there's proper rail access to that terminal - I'm gonna spend this night in a similar place (maybe some inspiration for your port areas?).  ;)

Cheers,
Willy

SCWTC4

astonishing
can't say anything else...
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

nbvc

Great work and nice to see my oil port in your MD. ;D

Shark7

That is a very nice looking port.  You obviously put a lot of work into designing and building it.  &apls

noahclem

Outstanding work with the port, rivers, forests, and transportation Arthur!  &apls  Really beautiful stuff!

The only thing I'd change is the very low rail bridge in the first mosaic--it doesn't look like anything bigger than a kayak could get under it. You wouldn't even have to raise the railway if you used a different bridge.

Look forward to more!

Badsim

Hi Arthur ,

That's a long time I haven't commented there  ::) ... Your curiosity and ability to play with various styles is amazing , to say the least . :thumbsup:
Of course , I didn't miss anything and have enjoyed it all , but the japanese style is particularly attractive in your hands .
Congratulations . &apls &apls &apls

I hope sincerely you'll keep on « digging » it for some more time . ;)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

apeguy

Very nice, your city is very authentic and true-to-life, and very well done. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The castle on the hill is awesome.

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Ol.S / Benoit

The layout is amazing... great work with Yokohama :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

art128

Thanks for the comment guys! I really appreciated them!

Noah, you're just right about that bridge, i'll change to put the green steel one instead.

This update is dedicated to Cedric ( badsim ) and his fantastic work with the MMPs.

The Ika shrine is located in Mitakihara , a small town on Yamaguchi island.

I hope you liked this little update, See you soon for the next part of that town.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Beautiful scenes! Great use of MMP trees, rocks, people, etc :)

Dantes

I like the landscaping.  :) Your new update is even better than the previous one.  &apls I like your style. Fantastic!  :thumbsup: My little brother I'm very proud of you.  :'( You have a lot of love in your pictures.  &apls  &apls  &apls

Badsim

Thank you Arthur for the dedication , much appreciated  :thumbsup: (and I think I can speak for all the VIP Team) . Especially when I see that beautiful autumnal set . Autumnal liveries of Girafe's trees aren't that much represented in MDs and I finally didn't  have time to do what I wanted  about an autumnal set at Champclause ... So , that's a beautiful and efficient advertising . I hope you had some pleasure to landscape like that and that you'll go further on that way . ;)

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °