• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donician

I cannot access the LEX either (nor can I get my password).

Jmouse

jbro90

hey there my name is Justin brock user name is jbro90 and I have registered for LEX but still have not received and email to complete the process  ()what() :bomb:

Jmouse

Welcome to SC4D, Justin. I have located your account and manually activated it for you. Please log into the LEX and make sure it works now.

jbro90

jbro90

can I download the sc4 terraformer while in LEX and can I also use the terraformer to get maps into the game off of both sc4devotion and simtropolis.com

Jmouse

I'm not familiar with ST maps, but it will do no harm to give it a try.

Lebu Ergne

I am unable to access the LEX, any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!

I suppose I should note that my LEX username is: TonPhanan

Jmouse

It won't let me log in either. We had the same problem last week, but it corrected itself in an hour or two. Give it a little time, and try again.

Lebu Ergne

I initially tried a few hours ago, and just tried again a few minutes ago.  I'll give it more time and let you know if I still can't get in, thanks!

Jmouse

Are you getting the "Internal Server" error?

Piniak

Yes i get an "internal server error" since yesterday, is it a global problem ?

woodb3kmaster

Since at least yesterday, I've been getting the following error message whenever I try to access the LEX's main page:

QuoteWarning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User jeronij_lex already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/jeronij/public_html/csxlex/config.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'jeronij'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/jeronij/public_html/csxlex/config.php on line 13

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/jeronij/public_html/csxlex/config.php on line 13
DB Connection Failure

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

APSMS

I've been getting that error as well. It's also not helpful since the system has since logged me out and I can't remember my username or password (I think I got it by guessing, but then it just showed what woodb3kmaster found above). Still haven't gotten into the system.

Could you PM me my username/password? It really sucks when you forget it, esp. since it's not the same info (for me, anyway).
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Jmouse

I'm not familiar with the error message the two of you are seeing. It might help if you clear your cache and cookies, restart your computer and try to log in again. APSMS, I have sent you a PM.

mleone13

JMouse, that worked, many thanks for your help on that matter.  I have been having the "Internal Error" multiple times since last week, and although it may have been initially a server issue; logging out, clearing cookies and cache, and a restart solved that issue.  Woodb3k, those messages were derived from a specific link on the LEX for me, while the Internal Error was for a direct LEX login.  I think they were regarding the same issue, but it seemed to happen when I left my LEX download pages and browser open overnight.  Bout' time for some downloads.  ()stsfd()

Jack_wilds

I keep getting the message...

"An internal error occurred in the server. Please try again later"

been this way for nearly a week...

flaboris

Hello,
all my attempts to connect to the LEX fail for over a week.
However my connection on the forum is perfect. I know he must register on both, what I practiced. I use the same login and when I log on lex, I have a message of misidentification. I asked several times a new email to reset the password but never received on my hotmail email. Thank you for your help!
cordially
flaboris

Jmouse

Jack_wilds

hello Jmouse...

experiencing issues again... but they are peculiar   %confuso

I 'sign-in' it says I am signed-in
YET I cannot down load anything due to needing to 'log-on'... so I log-on and its still insists I must 'log-on' despite log-in saying I am 'in'   :'(   

cannot find the 'search' functions anywhere... nor can I find a 'log-out' button...
I wonder is there is someone mucking about here... strange behaviors...  ???

want to Download all the SNM and relevant sim-military as it has suddenly and inexplicably disappeared from my plug-ins   &mmm

THX for your help in clearing up this mystery...