• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How old are you?

Started by Diggis, May 29, 2008, 01:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your age group

0-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91+

krbe

Seems like they don't card you on this site ;D I've actually read through the "agreement" once that commonly ships with forums; I've always wondered which under-thirteenyearsolds that reads through all that.

Anyway, it seems like it's a disproportionally large slice of members who do reveal their birth dates in the upper brackets. Or maybe the parents of the young today just had better things to do in the autumn?  :satisfied:

threestooges

The results do look interesting so far. It's a bit younger than I had thought, but it's neat to see the proportions (at least so far with 32 responses). I'm a few years into the 3rd group, and still going.

Tarkus

Another third grouper here.  I'm about to fall into the "mid" part of that bracket here soon (23 in October).

-Alex (Tarkus)

catty

Thank You Diggis for starting this Poll

Its like watching a horse race

go my age group go  %BUd%
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

paroch

I can honestly put myself in two categories in the poll.  Hmm  :-\ , that'll be the younger one then!!  Being Thirty-ten is much better than Forty!

jjune4991

Quote from: TheTeaCat on May 29, 2008, 10:03:39 AM
btw did you know

Everyday I beat my own record for the number of consecutive days I've stayed alive :D :D

:satisfied:
TTC

ha! thats a great one! well i'm 17, so im pushing up the 2nd group. whoop whoop!
Wha??? Where am I? Oh, that's right! I'm here!

Diggis

Quote from: paroch on May 29, 2008, 12:04:51 PM
I can honestly put myself in two categories in the poll.  Hmm  :-\ , that'll be the younger one then!!  Being Thirty-ten is much better than Forty!

Rats... wasn't really thinking today.  Umm, can you let me know if you did do the lower one and I'll edit the poll appropriatly.

Can anyone else ending in a 0 hold off till I fix the poll.

Quote from: Warrior on May 29, 2008, 12:29:18 PM
My age group still winning, yay  :D

Just remember that it won't always be your group.  ;)

Yoder7652

in the 3rd group myself.....27

dsrwhat316

make that another: 21 for me

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

XiahouDun

20-30 making a comeback :D 23
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Pat

Quote from: Diggis on May 29, 2008, 01:57:34 AM
And for the record, I'm in the 3rd category. ;)

At first Shaun I thought you said you was in the 5th category lol.... Im also in the 3rd category myself, soon moving into the 4th eeeeeeeks  :o

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Diggis

Quote from: Pat on May 29, 2008, 02:43:46 PM
At first Shaun I thought you said you was in the 5th category lol.... Im also in the 3rd category myself, soon moving into the 4th eeeeeeeks  :o

Ditto.  Well, a couple of years now I have edited it.  ;)

rooker1

Here is a litlle something for you Diggis and anyone else how finds it interesting.

Click on picture for the Full Resolution.

This is up to date as of this afternoon and I used the information from the Calender.  Yes I was a little bored at work this afternoon.  ::)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Heblem

who's a baby (1-2 years old) look at beginning of that graph, lol  ;D

rooker1

Heblem, I just record the information my friend.  ::)
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

well that is an obviouse snap fu of someone altering there age lol.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

These two people are 1 year old.  ::)  :D

JFman00 (1)
powerpill-pacman (1)

Call me Robin, please.

GerBil

Looks like I'm placed in the second age group.

And we're winning!
"You're going to want to pack as much living as you possibly can into the next couple of minutes."- GLaDOS from Portal

Vandy

Hi, Diggis.

This should prove to be an interesting experiment.  Thanks for starting the thread.

Oh, by the way, I'll be 58 this October.

Regards,

Gary

In the end you will see, you is you and me is me.  © May 29, 1980