• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth quake

:o
Wow, simply beautiful Badsim, congrulation.  &apls &apls
Your are the perfector of sc4.  :D

Badsim

A few replies ....

Quote from: rooker1 on October 10, 2008, 04:19:13 AM

The only thing for me that looks out of place is the one triangle shaped statue/monument at entrance/exist gate.  Just my opinion but it looks like it's from a different time line.

No doubt that it is ( from a different time line ... ) but that's the perfect emblem corresponding to AntigOne's official flag I've chosen since a long time and I don't intend to remove it !  :P

Quote from: rooker1 on October 10, 2008, 04:19:13 AM

Have you thought about continuing the pond to the river, maybe another bridge?  I would love to see how you would do such a transition.

No way . That's impossible to cross the diagonal street as there's no diagonal bridge props available for that ... See the pond like I see it ; the only vestige of the ancient moats which were surrounding the village centuries ago . ;D

Thanks to be a regular there , Robin . :thumbsup:

Quote from: Yoman on October 11, 2008, 10:57:05 AM
After months in the BAT I've gotten back into the LE. Finished a lot with inspiration direct from Antigone  .

I'm honored Owen !  ;) Have seen & commented it in Feroxx' BAT thread . :thumbsup: . Thumbs Up ... but take care of addiction  ! :D

Here a few LE views - I know you like them - about the props you're asking for ...

Hope for you that these props are from Gascooker & Simgoober Mega Props Packs , if it's not the case , PM me and I will search . ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all , I want to thank warmly Andreas & SFBT for these superb farms they have produced , as they are exactely what I was searching for ...

I'll use them three !  :thumbsup: &apls

The first farm is finished . I intended firstly to make something more complexe , but , finally , I find it beautiful in its simplicity .

A second farm is under LotEditing , using Kwakelaar's props from his Schiffenberg monastery . The props aren't coming from the monastery itself but from a Kwakelaar Prop Pack .
Just a preview ...

And an overview of the current scene .

Still a lot to do ...

Burg Eltz village pictures - present and to come - are dedicated to Joan , as I'm sure that's the kind of place she would like to live in . ::)

Later. ;)

Cedric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

kimcar

&apls &apls I like to see the evolution that you do with your city . great choice of bat and props too, i know that`s a lot of work . Never tired to look at them  :thumbsup:

rooker1

Super pictures and great work as always.
I wasn't suggesting that you change anything I was jusy giving my opinion about the statue.  I had never noticed that it was similiar to your flag.  I guess in that case it fits perfect.  ;)
As for the river to the lake, just an idea my friend.  So mnay people see things differently and I was curious to know how you may have done it.  :)
And for this update....the farms are looking very well.  I really like the road that goes around the rocks.  IT's the small details that set you apart from many others.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Simpson

C'est encore un énorme travail au LE, c'est époustouflant
J'aime vraiment beaucoup tes champs, bravo

This is really splendid. I love your fields
And also, I'm looking forward to the next update  ;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

ejc

that's looking like a real nice and cosy little village there!!  :satisfied:

the detail is stunning and the realistic touch is undiscribable..

no words.. no words..

&apls

E

art128

à chaque fois que je vois tes images, je tombe sur le c*l  :o
it's a really great job you do here Cedric  &apls &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

metarvo

Those farms do look good, Cedric.  :thumbsup:  I must say that you are pretty good at agricultural lotting, even though I consider it to be a complete turnaround from the beginning of AntigOne.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Badsim

Have a little "something" for Robin only .... ;D

This morning , browsing the latest from the LEX  , have found this :

Thanks to Diggis , even if I have had to hijack his work to reach my purpose . :thumbsup:

So guess what Robin ;

Hope you like it , because it took me several hours and have had to use almost all my LotEditing techniques : resized  prop , resized Lot with new props following Paul's method , no base textures ... I'm not completely satisfied with the scene , notably near the water fall , but Mayor Mod ploppable stuff isn't really precise , as we all know ... ;)

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Simpson

C'est incroyable, la nature que tu as faite est sublime
Incredible work
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

M4346

I am in awe, to say the least!  ???
&apls &apls

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Pat

WOW!!! Cedric that is beautiful work there im in awe!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Hey Cedric,

A little something just for me.  Ah thanks and I don't have anything for you.  Well maybe I do, look into my MD during next month and there will be something for you too.  ;)
Now this is what I knew you could do.  Well not exactly, but you get the idea.
You my friend never sieze to amaze me.  That is absolutely stunning.  I really wish you would consider entering one of your pictures in the SC4 Picture contest, I'm positive you would do really well.
I like the water fall part of the river and l think the rocks look as well as can be expected.  The dirt road along the river to a few randomly placed pinic tables is a great small detail.  I think everything looks so good. 
Thank you so much for even considering such a change and I'm sorry that it took so long and was so much work, but just look at the end result.

Robin  ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

metarvo

Cedric!

:shocked2:

A diagonal bridge?  Of course, it is a LOT, and it is only a small bridge crossing a narrow stream, but it is still a diagonal bridge.  It may have been for Robin, but that hasn't stopped me from liking it.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

art128

that's a fantastic update here Cedric  :thumbsup: great work on the diagonal bridge  &apls I can see some Orange's  props   (  :P:D great work  :thumbsup: your Nature is exceptional  &apls
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

emilin

Excellent! &apls &apls &apls

I actually thought about that particular discussion between you and Robin, when that came out on the LEX. ;D

Do I have anything more to add... not really. It's hard to comment on your work when the detailing is so... well, I guess the word I'm searching for is "perfect". I have probably said this before: but your work with plop flora deserves recognition in it's own right - not just as a side effect of your extraordinary lotting skills. It's HARD work to reach that kind of effect that you have in these pictures - and one it's damn hard to bulldoze the right items if you put something slightly out of position. But, I guess you never do... ;D

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

south park

je n'ai plus de mots pour décrire ton travail c'est d'un réalisme rare et il n'y aucun défaut franchement chapeau bas !! &apls &apls

i don't have any works for discribe your work thats so realistic and i don't see any defect ,congratulations !! &apls &apls
cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

kbieniu7

Badsim... no comments. I can't say anything...
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent work wall to wall  ;D I guess i don`t know what else to said for tell you how much we appreciate your work. ;)

sim-al2

It's just one of those  :o  moments, now isn't it? ::) I wonder if this calls for [/thread].... NOT!
That reminds. I've got to try some of the stuff you do sometime...
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")