• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VIP - Orange's Nest

Started by Orange_o_, October 30, 2011, 05:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_o_

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Girafe

I like to see you uploading again :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Orange_o_

I'm in an Olympic shape now!!!!

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Kergelen

What a nice tree  :)

I am very grateful for all the trees of the VIP Team. Thanks

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Thanks for the upload! The Fagus looks great  &apls

Orange_o_

thank's guy

I now spent the next few days to finalize the Agripack, the last model created is this:

;)

chester

These trees are beautiful, thank you so much.

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

Wonderful, as always!

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

seraf

I'm enchanted by that beautiful flora  &apls &apls &apls

FrankU

The trees are great, but the tractor is even better.  :thumbsup:

Delecto

noahclem

A model so beautiful can only be answered with a song so terrible  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCi-5h0TP6A

Ol.S / Benoit

Can't wait for the agripack ! :)

Amazing work as always ! Also the Fagus looks really good, thanks :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

supremec

Nice tractor!!  &apls I can't imagine what it could be the agripack so much it would be amazing  :thumbsup:
I have a request to you  ;D Could you make some mediterranean trees like yours Cupressus and Pinus Nigra?  ::)
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Orange_o_

Thank you very much, do you know that any such encouragement warms my heart?

For Agripack, I feel like is already a lot of equipment. Do you have any special requests that I could try to answer?

Orange_o_

nobody wants a special request? sure?

Girafe

Harvester from John Deere :)

=> S660 :)
The Floraler

Delecto

Une moissonneuse batteuse américaine = Massey Ferguson 9895 Axiale::)
:) :) :)

Orange_o_

After a hyperactive Fall 2011, the year 2012 began quietly for the VIP team.

We learned that Badsim would pause for reasons "real estate", and it is with sadness that Girafe has decided to focus on his real life.

This falls ill, because I too had projects other than SC4. I am doing such a website for the company.
I will therefore accelerate the completion of the Agripack, I'm sorry for your recent query.