• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RTMT stations with zones having road access

Started by igdent, January 19, 2020, 07:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igdent

This has been discussed before but when I was about to reply on that topic it suggested I start a new one as that one was old. On this page https://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15057.msg432081#msg432081 there is a workaround for RTMT not giving road access. However the pictures are now missing and I wonder if it is possible to get them back again. I would really love to try that workaround otherwise I am going to have to rebuild my city. Thank you to anyone who can help me here.

CaptCity

It has been too long since I used this to know if it's exactly the same as memo's, but it works...

First, place the station at the end of a road:

Place the ramp:

Demolish the ramp end:

Drag road through:

Someone may come along with a better way, but this works as can be seen here where one station has been set up using the procedure and one hasn't:

Hope it helps.

Edit: Had a thought, so I went digging through my files and found I had saved a tutorial with the images by copying memo's post. I've attached it here. I hope it's okay to do so - credit goes to memo for the original post.

igdent

Quote from: CaptCity on January 19, 2020, 10:36:22 PM
It has been too long since I used this to know if it's exactly the same as memo's, but it works...

First, place the station at the end of a road:

Thanks CaptCity. I will give it a go. Just getting back into Sims after a number of years of being too busy. I appreciate it.